Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased Wagner BD180416E from Amazon which all around the web states they will fit the rears of my 2.5L 2011 however the size is nearly double the originals (used) size and won't fit around the pad bracket. The bracket hits exactly where the chamfers are on the rotor. Has anyone had experience with this issue.
I'm going to find some specs on the web to see if my two I recived are part of a manufacturing issue.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2005 OBXT Limited, VF37, STI intake, 5MT
1,553 Posts
It looks like you got LGT or 3.6R rear rotors. As @MB77monza stated, you should have solid rear rotors, not vented.

From what I can find, Wagner (incorrectly) does not delineate between 2.5i and 3.6R models, hence the confusion.

If you're looking for a coated rear rotor, I'd recommend these options:

Centric 12047029
Raybestos 980634
ACDelco 18A2683

Rockauto.com is usually the cheapest around.

·
Registered
OBW H6 VDC, Tribeca, XT6
12,391 Posts
the originals also last the life of the vehicle so you don't have to be stuck or leave the car down while you wait for the correct parts.

·
Registered
2017 2.5i Premium Crystal White Pearl with Ivory Cloth, with Eyesight and self dimming outside mirrors.
359 Posts
I recently purchased a multi-function lever (turn signal lever) from Amazon and after installing it discovered that it did everything but activate the turn signals. Went to computer and informed Amazon. Very shortly later I got an email back from them, letting me know another part was on it's way and the procedure for returning the defective one. It was there the next day and worked. I was surprised at how painless the process was. Good luck, hope things workout good for you too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts