Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
99 Subaru OBS w/2.57L engine Conversion and 02' Rebuilt Automatic Transmission, 09' 2.5XT w/new top block and turbo), 2013 Outback 2.5i
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

Any wagon buffs out here in Socal? So went to Subiefest there was definatly no wagon love. Been trying to go to meets but sucks driving there and finding out that im the only wagon. If you got a wagon and wanna roll hit me up!

2013 Outback, Rays Gramlites 18", Toyo Proxie4 215/40ZR18, 11" Legacy GT Struts and springs (Lowered) , Custom headlights; Blacked out chrome, Green Evil eyes, LED Switchback C-light, Halos, Yellow chrome DRLs, a couple dents here and there (aerodynamics).

My avatar picture of the 13' is before the changes!

·
Registered
2010 Outback 2.5i premium
8 Posts
Hey Gravel,
I am living in San Diego for the next year or so. I'll go, I usually find the news of a meetup or fest after the fact.

·
Registered
'02 L.L. Bean 272K miles; '11 2.5 OBW
3 Posts
I live in OC, Silverado Canyon to be exact. Goal is to keep my '02 Bean Outback cooking to at least 500 k miles, over half way there. So any and all "Subiefests", suggestions, performance adds, etc. would be appreciated.

·
Registered
2002 Subaru Outback LLBean Wagon
26 Posts
Im a big fan of wagon and from SoCal. ive owned 2 so far and would love to find someone else that isnt into the brap brap subarus

·
Registered
16' Outback 2.5i, 2'' LP ADV lift, 245 Toyo AT, Method Rally 501, Thule Basket, Wet Okole seats
15 Posts
Always looking for Subaru off road enthusiasts in San Diego.

Trying to get some off roading trips to Anza, Moab, Baja, and Grand Canyon.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts