Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2013 OB 2.5i Premium/DDD Graphite Gray Metallic OP#2 Weathertec Window Deflectors
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Receive a letter from SOA with prices for warranty's that I want to share!!

6 years/ 60,000 miles Full Price $650.00

6 years/80,000 miles Full Price $890.00

6 years/ 100,000 miles Full Price $1,330.00

I bought my outback on (11/29/12) Everyone should get this mail, I did not call them.

The phone # on the letter is SOA Cherry Hill,NJ.

1-800-932-0636

Just a heads up

·
Registered
2012 OUTBACK 2.5 PREMIUM
4 Posts
I just recieved the same letter. I'm sure it's probably worth it.i would just like some feed back from the members that have already bought this .

·
Registered
2019 Forester Sport. Love the Orange.
4,017 Posts
What are the deductables? Are these "Gold" plans? Where's the 7 year/ 100k miles/$0 deductable?

·
Registered
2013 OB 2.5i Premium/DDD Graphite Gray Metallic OP#2 Weathertec Window Deflectors
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What are the deductibles? Are these "Gold" plans? Where's the 7 year/ 100k miles/$0 deductible?
That is all the prices they posted in the letter, I'm sure if you call the # I posted there are more options,I'm sharing it with all members so they know there is something else out there other than whats being offer on the other thread, everybody can't afford the Gold Plan, It covers the same parts & labor just the deductible is not mention in the letter.And your buying right from SOA so there is no middle man if you get my drift........

·
Registered
13 blk Outback 2.5i cvt AW package, bunch of other OEM accessories...12 blk F350 6.2 gasser 4x4...10 Goldwing red nav ...04 JD 4510 loader/bhoe
77 Posts
I got the letter

I know in fine print it stated $100.00 deductible. I think the 0 deductible was up around 2k for the 7 yr 100k plan from SOA.
I interested but have some time to lock in unless the door Opened with a GREAT deal.

Hint, hint throw me a deal!!! lol

·
Registered
2019 Forester Sport. Love the Orange.
4,017 Posts
..... I think the 0 deductible was up around 2k for the 7 yr 100k plan from SOA.
I interested but have some time to lock in unless the door Opened with a GREAT deal.

Hint, hint throw me a deal!!! lol
......I'm sharing it with all members so they know there is something else out there other than whats being offer on the other thread, everybody can't afford the Gold Plan, It covers the same parts & labor just the deductible is not mention in the letter.And your buying right from SOA so there is no middle man if you get my drift........
Using the middle man in the other thread will probably come in $6-$700 less than the offer from SOA. That might be considered a deal for the Gold plan.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts