Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my 99 washer noozle no longer spray ta spread. i've taken them out to clean them and they are still the same.

anyone know where i can get some new ones at a reasonable price?

·
Premium Member
2005 3.0 R n totaled
7,526 Posts
In higher speed a stream of water becomes "spray" - that would not bother me.... but if you indeed insist on "spray" the salvage yard would be my choice!

·
Premium Member
03 H6 OBW & 06 WRX Sportwagon
18,114 Posts
amazon shows a lot of replacements.

a dorman universal seemed to have good reviews, at least one from an out back owner;

5.0 out of 5 stars These are FULLY adjustable unlike what some other review might suggest, January 13, 2013
By
Daniel Parrett - See all my reviews
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Dorman 47137 Windshield Washer Nozzle Kit (Misc.)
I have just recieved and installed the nozzles. they go in very easy, are easily adjusted, and are easily removable if you need to.

OK how do you adjust there.... some people have said that these nozzles shoot too low on their windshield making these nozzles no good. I would put money on that they do not realize that you can adjust the nozzle to shoot in pretty much any direction. I have them on a subaru outback and I have them shoot over the car if I wanted to (outback have high windshields). this is easily done by pushing nozzle up or down with a small flathead screw driver. Also some reviewers have said that htese are cheaply made and the screw cant take much tightening. well it is true that the screw cant be tightened too much but if doen't have to be (only fingure tight is needed) but I would never say that these are cheaply made.

Hope that helps some people make their decision on buying these
Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dorman 47137 Windshield Washer Nozzle Kit

·
Registered
2001 VDC Wagon
202 Posts
Perhaps rather than the nozzles getting clogged, the issue is the washer pump getting tired.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts