Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi,
i have 2013 outback and few days ago i was playing with usb feature and i realized that there is an option to play movie thru usb. however, when i select the movie i can hear the audio, but all i get is a blue screen for the picture. what one need to do to watch a movie?
thanks,
viscus69

·
Registered
832 Posts
Since I have a '12 I'm not for sure but I would think there is some sort of lockout where the parking brake will need to be engaged for the video to be displayed.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I had tried fooling around with that for a while before giving up. I would keep getting format or resolution errors even when I made it a point to convert the video to the exact resolution of the screen.

I didn't know about the parking brake thing at the time, but then I would have expected a different behavior if that was it. I'll have to give it another shot sometime, because it sure would be handy on occasion to watch a movie or some podcasts or something.

·
Registered
161 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
HDSkullfire2
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing