Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
Seems like lots of people share the same attic - this postcard enjoyed quite a circulation among Model T enthusiasts around 10 years ago, according to Google.

But I enjoyed it nonetheless.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Seems like lots of people share the same attic - this postcard enjoyed quite a circulation among Model T enthusiasts around 10 years ago, according to Google.

But I enjoyed it nonetheless.
John: You are most likely correct; however this was in an old attic file my dad had along with photos, receipts, trophies, many more old advertisements, original Texas license plates, etc., as he was an avid Model A restoration fanatic and had over the years several beautiful restorations...and I learned how to drive a stick in the 60's on his "A" coupe....3 speed on the floor, 4 cylinder engine with an oil splash system instead of an oil pump, cork float gas gauge and running boards. Of course distributor, condenser (which was replaced frequently), points, 6 volt battery, emergency hand crank and wooden body frame. About as simple a machine as existed.
Thought this was a most interesting advertising card from back in the day.

·
Super Moderator
25,275 Posts
@traildogck ...it says there worn "vibrator points" cost only $1.00

how much would it cost CKESSP to replace a lady's worn out vibrator point, 💄 in a color of her choice . ?
:love:

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts