Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mark your calendars
July 15, 16, and 17. Mason County Fairgrounds, Shelton WA.
Sponsored by:
Subaru West
Rallitek Performance
Aaron's Auto Wrecking
Smart Service
more to be added

Should go off similar to last year's show, except this time the mud pit will include a full obstacle course to play on 5 acres worth!!
We get to have a campfire this time too!
Tree shaded camping for 200+ tents! Parking near your tent! $15.00 per night per tent.
RV sites for 60!
Plenty of Hotels near by.
BMX track onsite.
Live Band Saturday night.
Meals served cheap Saturday.
Vendor Booths.
Big building for a swap meet.
. . .more to be announced. . .

questions, comments, suggestions:
Ken Qman [email protected]
Eric Zap [email protected]

·
Super Moderator
6,009 Posts
FastSly said:
Yeah! That's exactly what we need for our North-East get together :(

Hint hint, Van Bortel....

Hint hint, Karl....

We've got plenty of campsites nearby, especially if everyone wanted to go on a Scooby Parade and travel a bit...about a 1.5 hour drive from Victor down towards the Southern Tier/Letchworth State Park has some awesome areas, and great hiking. (They don't call it "The Grand Canyon of the East" for nothin'!)

I think we'd have a hard time finding a farmer willing to give up his land for us to get dirty in though.

·
Outback onsight...
1,264 Posts
I'm there

I will be heading up to this years show . SO we should get a wagon train started with a round up.........LOL

Anyone else going ? I plan to camp overnight. I would like to get some Oregon, Washington folks together for a cruise to the show .....I was thinking of meeting in Vancouver somewhere.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
6 Participants
Subhuman
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing