Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Outback of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Twilight Blue Legacy Premium
466 Posts
I'll let you know this coming week. I still have the ones from my 2011, so I'll be putting them in when I get my car. I'm 99% sure you could get the 2012's and they fit perfectly.

·
Registered
2016 Tungsten Outback 3.6R w/Eyesight. My 6th Subaru.
332 Posts
Oh, that second row fit is unacceptable.
I was about to order a set myself for my 2013 but not if that's the way they are going to fit.
If you pursue this further, please keep us posted.

·
Registered
2013 Outback 2.5i Limited
74 Posts
Good! Thanks
Oh, that second row fit is unacceptable.
I was about to order a set myself for my 2013 but not if that's the way they are going to fit.
If you pursue this further, please keep us posted.
I guess Subaru did change the floor pattern on 2013 Outback. The rear liner was designed for 2010-2012 OB.

·
Registered
332 Posts
I just got this:

Thank you for your interest in MacNeil Automotive- Weathertech

The 2013 Subaru Outback will not be approved by our engineer department until late Fall or even beginning of next year; there is a chance it could be released sooner. If you would like to fill out our product request form: http://www.weathertech.com/service/product-request-form/ we can notify you once the 2013 Outback becomes available. If you have any questions please feel free to call or email us back.

·
Registered
2011 OB 2.5i Prem CVT HK/AWP, Ruby Red Pearl
3,321 Posts
I guess Subaru did change the floor pattern on 2013 Outback. The rear liner was designed for 2010-2012 OB.
How long has it been sitting there? That might be just material memory from packing/shipping. Park the car out in the driveway overnight, and let it heat/cool acclimate.<O:p</O:p

·
Registered
2007 Chrysler 300C built 5.7
396 Posts
How long has it been sitting there? That might be just material memory from packing/shipping. Park the car out in the driveway overnight, and let it heat/cool acclimate.<O:p</O:p
That's what it looks like to me too.
I had these in my 300 and wife's Camry, both did this out of the box. I took a low powered heat gun to the outer edge of the Camry's rear mat after it didn't fully extend. Worked fine.

·
Registered
2013 Outback 2.5i Limited
74 Posts
different rear floor

See the difference:
1. Pic from cars.com
Tested: WeatherTech DigitalFit Floormats - KickingTires
2. 2010-2012 liner on my 2013 OB.

Pay attention to the highlighted area.
Got a reply from WeatherTech, saying 2010-2012 Outback that the Digi Fit liner was tested for has a curve edge at the rear door side. That's why the liner has a corresponding curve. For those who have a 2010-2012 OB, could you confirm the existence of the floor curvature? 2013 OB does not have.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Got a reply from WeatherTech, saying 2010-2012 Outback that the Digi Fit liner was tested for has a curve edge at the rear door side. That's why the liner has a corresponding curve. For those who have a 2010-2012 OB, could you confirm the existence of the floor curvature? 2013 OB does not have.
That's what the problem is then. You can see the difference in CKK's pictures. I guess we will have to wait then. Good work!

1 - 20 of 116 Posts