Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Outback Limited, 2.5i, moonroof and all weather package
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Graphite Gray 2.5i Limited with moonroof and cold weather package.

It came with splash guards, a bumper cover as factory installed options.

Love it so far, this is far from our first Subaru. Between my wife and I, we've owned 4 other Foresters and will be getting out of her Honda CR-V as soon as the 2014 Forester Limited hits the showroom floor.

·
Registered
2013 2.5i Outback Limited w/ moonroof
227 Posts
Congrats! It's almost a twin of mine, but I have Popular package 2 (Wheel arches and some other minor stuff).

There isn't a cold weather package on the limiteds - all the cold weather equipment is stadard at that level :)

Good luck with it and welcome aboard!

Edit: Thought I'd join the bandwagon and show a picture of my twin as well! Go graphite! :7:

·
Registered
2019 Subaru Outback 2.5i Limited
31 Posts

Congratulations. I have the same exact model (w/ backup camera).
I loved the gray metallic on my '09 Legacy and decided to stick with it for the new Outback.
Personally, I think it's the best color for blending in all of the "plastic" on the body.

I don't have a super recent photo- otherwise there would be just as much snow!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

·
Registered
2013 Subaru Outback 2.5i Limited, PZEV, Satin White Pearl, SAP, OEM Hitch, Body Side Moldings, Door Edge Guards, Wheel Arch Moldings, Splash Guards, Rear Seat Back Protectors, Rear Bumper Cover, Pin
88 Posts
Very nice!!!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Beautiful car! Sure looks clean sitting next to that pile of snow;-)
LOL, it sure ought to, I drove it straight from the dealer to that parking lot and saw the snow and figured I'd get a picture taken.

The car had 31 miles on it (15 from my test drive) and I probably only drove it a mile or 2 to get there.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Congrats! It's almost a twin of mine, but I have Popular package 2 (Wheel arches and some other minor stuff).

There isn't a cold weather package on the limiteds - all the cold weather equipment is stadard at that level :)

Good luck with it and welcome aboard!

Edit: Thought I'd join the bandwagon and show a picture of my twin as well! Go graphite! :7:

Thanks! I like those wheel arch moldings, might have to go there as well.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Congratulations. I have the same exact model (w/ backup camera).
I loved the gray metallic on my '09 Legacy and decided to stick with it for the new Outback.
Personally, I think it's the best color for blending in all of the "plastic" on the body.

I don't have a super recent photo- otherwise there would be just as much snow!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
LOL, I suspect I have many twins out there.

·
Registered
2 Posts

Love it so far, this is far from our first Subaru. Between my wife and I, we've owned 4 other Foresters and will be getting out of her Honda CR-V as soon as the 2014 Forester Limited hits the showroom floor.

Very nice OB you got there. Congrats!
I am a new member and haven't purchased my OB yet but will in the next few months.
I have a question on the 2.5i Limited..
How good is the 440 Watt Harmon Karden Audio Sysytem?
It's really the only reason I'm leaning to the Limited over the Premium..

Thanks,
Gene

·
Registered
2013 Subaru Outback Premium
57 Posts
Wow. My 2012 Legacy was a Graphite and I thought I'd go silver for a change on my 2013 OB....but these pics are so good it kinda makes me jealous now!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Very nice OB you got there. Congrats!
I am a new member and haven't purchased my OB yet but will in the next few months.
I have a question on the 2.5i Limited..
How good is the 440 Watt Harmon Karden Audio Sysytem?
It's really the only reason I'm leaning to the Limited over the Premium..

Thanks,
Gene
So far, it's fantastic. Crisp clean sound, subwoofer in the back. The Bluetooth audio from my iPhone works very well. The Bluetooth phone works well, but it can't reference the address book on the iPhone, meaning you have to create a phone book by hand in the radio. I didn't, I just dial by name with Siri.

HD radio is nice, never had it in a car before.

·
Registered
2013 2.5i Outback
5 Posts
Nice, ditto

Gorgeous! Congratulations :) There's no reason for me to post a picture as mine looks almost identical.

I got mine 3 days ago. It's my first subaru.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts