Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Our 4th of July contest is live! Enter HERE for your chance to win a $400 Walmart gift card.
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Outback of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like Curt or UHaul, etc.

Here's my Westin Hitch Class III 2" receiver

There's drilling required, but from the installation guy at UHaul, he kept drooling for how good looking the Westin Hitch looks, powder matted finish, slightly out to the back, like Curt.

On average he installs 3 to 4 receiver per day, really busy

It cost me like US$ 120 for the Westin Hitch, and like $75 to install including installation the wire harness.

The Wire Harness is factory, got it for like $50 from eBay

Attachments

·
Registered
2016 Limited, 2014 2.5i Premium outback 6spd manual, 2004 2.5i, {2009 WRX STI Sold)
27 Posts
Looks very good, you got a great price as well. Did the harness plug holder come with the hitch? How did they run the harness from the car cargo, to the hitch?
Thanks!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks very good, you got a great price as well. Did the harness plug holder come with the hitch? How did they run the harness from the car cargo, to the hitch?
Thanks!
The harness plug holder got it from Walmart for like $3, and the hitch comes with mounting location with 2 screw holes for the harness plug holder bracket.

They ran the cable harness through the spare tire well, like how the OEM would do.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts