Subaru Outback Forums banner

What 2010-2011 Outback model did you buy?

• 2.5i Base, 6-Speed Manual

Votes: 64 2.8%
  • 2.5i Base, CVT

Votes: 101 4.4%
  • 2.5i Premium, 6-Speed Manual

Votes: 160 7.0%
  • 2.5i Premium, CVT

Votes: 624 27.3%
  • 2.5i Limited

Votes: 479 21.0%
  • 2.5i Limited with Navigation

Votes: 218 9.5%
  • 3.6R Base

Votes: 12 0.5%
  • 3.6R Premium

Votes: 67 2.9%
  • 3.6R Limited

Votes: 291 12.7%
  • 3.6R Limited with Navigation

Votes: 267 11.7%

• Total voters
621 - 636 of 636 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Just purchased a 2011 Limited 2.5 with the cvt. Beautiful silver in like new condition except for some small wear on the driver seat and 86000 miles. Hopefully this will be the car to break my curse with unreliable cars and unique problems! I look forward to putting the next 86k on it!

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts
Bought a 2014 Premium 2.5i with CVT and moonroof package in Cypress Green Pearl and Taupe interior. 40k miles and great service records so expecting a lot of life still in it!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Yesterday we purchased a used 2011 Outback Limited with Nav, Bronze paint,Taupe interior and scratches and dinged windshield. The interior is a 9.9. I put it on a rack to inspect underneath. No signs of any off-road anything...very clean and not even a smear of fluids anywhere. It has a great history for routine maintenance items, but I am unable to find anything about when the timing belt was done. So...that will be one of the first things to handle.

Still trying to figure out how everything works...lots to read and getting used to how it drives and responds. So far...very happy!

·
Registered
9 Posts
2011 OB 2.5 cvt with 61,xxx miles. Trying to sort out the car.

Replaced the rear rotors and pads, left rear brake piston and front windshield.

Ordered a set of new tires.

There is a rattling noise from the front driver side during slow speeds.. I think it is the struts but there is no visual leaks. Dang noise goes away on the highway at higher speeds :1zhelp:.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Just found and purchased a '10 Premium with the 6MT and only 52k on it, but it's seen some action in it's brief mileage. Had to replace the front main seal and I'm working through the other randomly worn parts. My biggest Subaru to date, loving the ground clearance and heated seats!

·
Registered
1 Posts
2014 OB 2.5i Limited with only 31K - red with black interior. Can't wait to pick it up tomorrow! I'm reading the manual now. I'll be SO ready.....

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
2014 Outback 2.5i base 6MT, white/ivory. Great car, zero problems. I really like manual trans, and really really wanted to avoid the CVT issues.

Bought this one CPO with 37k miles, from the original dealer who had maintenance records. Great price - clearly there aren't too many buyers looking for MT. The salesman said the first owner was "meticulous"... Who knows, but it seems so. Zero problems. There is a bit of staining on the ivory seats but otherwise like new. Prev owner had added seat warmers. I added a bumper cover and it needs Wet Okole seat covers.

I have put 1100 miles on it, still getting used to the higher ride and shifting 6MT versus the 5MT in my 1997 legacy. I would probably get used to it faster if I didn't keep switching back and forth between the two cars. But my huskies aren't allowed in the OB. :grin2:

·
Registered
620 Posts
2011 Outback Premium H6 Auto transmission 192,000 Km (115,000 miles)

Just purchased this vehicle about a week ago from the original owner. I have owned several Subarus in the past but I think this is the nicest one so far. I live about an hours drive out of Sydney in New South Wales, Australia.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Purchased a 2011 3.6R Limited with only 47k miles. Only had it a week but it's my 3rd Subie (other was a 2006 Legacy & currently own a 2017 Impreza). Love it!

621 - 636 of 636 Posts
About this Discussion
635 Replies
502 Participants
james722
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing