Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
The description for this forum is "Anywhere North, South, and West of Colorado" Where are we supposed to get info about clubs, etc? ;) hehe

Matt (just posting to spark some more interest)

SubaruOutback.org Founder
2018 Outback Limited 2.5L - 105,000+ miles
Heck just look around the net my friend! Colorado is Subaru heaven, the state has the highest Subaru sales out of any in the U.S. Shouldn't be too hard to find clubs throughout the state ;)

Registered
hey im in colorado too man, but if your interseted in a meet, theres a bunch of subaru guys that meet ever other week at clement park in littelton. its a really great time, we go drive and everything, but next week i think were actually going to a track day at 2nd creek race way, so just speak up if your interested in coming to the meet and i'll give you more details.:D

Registered
'05 Outback XT (MT) - Black
YO... figured I would respond! New to the forum living in The Peoples Republic of Boulder... sometimes. Got an OB XT Wagon/MT in March. Lovin it for the most part...

Registered
2013 Hyundai Elantra GT
I don't live in CO but I was born there and still have family there as well.
Any of you guys know where Del Norte is in Rio Grande county?
If you have I'd be surprised, it is the definition of a small town.

Registered
05 OBXT 5EAT SWP
Colorado

Born and raised in Arvada. Just bought my OB-XT limited 3 weeks ago.
3rd Subie in my family.
Parents - 02 Outback
My last one - 02 Legacy GT LTD
My new one - 05 Outback XT LTD
Satin White / Granite Gray , AUTO....
I finally got the car i have dreamed about since i found out they were slapping a Turbo in a OUTBACK !

Registered
Woodstock,

Del Norte is familiar to me, I go through there a few times a year for snowboarding at Wolf Creek or visiting the parents in Durango. The rest of the year I call Fort Collins home.

Del Norte is a beautiful little town to drive through (particularly in the winter with the Subaru), how was growing up there?

Seth

Registered
2013 Hyundai Elantra GT
I got to go skiing at Wolf Creek in March of 2002 with my Dad and little sister. Great place, not too crowded and the slopes weren't too challenging for beginners or those of us who only ski every few years.
I didn't grow up there even though that's where I was born. My dad grew up there on the farm/ranch my uncle still tends. He had joined the Navy and was stationed in Jacksonville, FL, where he met and married my mother. He separated from the Navy and they moved to Del Norte for a couple years and I'm their souveneir. When I was about 1 1/2 they moved back to Jacksonville as there isn't much work in that area and Alamosa hadn't gone through it's mini-boom yet. I got to visit several times as a kid and have a lot of memories I cherish of my grandparents, cousins, uncle and the good times we had.
If you are traveling west on 160 and take the first left as you come in town on French St and follow that until it turns into CR-13. After it curves right look for a small cemetary on the left. The dirt drive next to it leads to our place, family name is Hight.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Del+Norte,+CO&ll=37.667686,-106.353106&spn=0.022752,0.028702&hl=en

You ever go to Great Sand Dunes National Monument? On a clear day you can just see it from our place.

Registered
'05 Outback XT (MT) - Black
Re: Colorado

n888aw said:
Born and raised in Arvada. Just bought my OB-XT limited 3 weeks ago.
3rd Subie in my family.
Parents - 02 Outback
My last one - 02 Legacy GT LTD
My new one - 05 Outback XT LTD
Satin White / Granite Gray , AUTO....
I finally got the car i have dreamed about since i found out they were slapping a Turbo in a OUTBACK !
My Stepfather just picked up a beautiful Champagne OB XT (AT) to replace his 2002 S4. So, for us it's the second Subie in the extended family. We sold out 1999 A4 1.8T for our OB XT. For me, I wanted an WRX Wagon. The OB XT fit the bill perfectly! Oh yeah, one of my good friends just picked up an OB XT as well! The family and friends with Subies is growing growing growing...

Registered
04 H6 LL Bean Wagon
Hello. Just wanted to chime in and say that I recently purchased an 04 LL Bean. I live in Littleton and am Happy that I found this forum. I'll keep an eye out for you guys.

When are the Clement Park get togethers?

Registered
2001 OBW 2.5L dark blue
*waves Hello*:2: from the western slope of Colorado!

I have a good old 1991 Legacy 4wd wagon, 160k miles. I've been kind of thinking newer OB, but this car just won't let me down!

(This is my second 1991 Legacy 4wd wagon)

Registered
2006 Outback Sport SE 2.5, Tinted windows, Extra set of Hella FF75s and changed all my light bulbs to PIAA Xtreme White and a few custom vinyl decals
Hey,

Colorado Springs guy here! I got 06' OBS and put 5K miles on it in about 2 months already. I see Subarus everywhere here. I think it is the #1 selling car here or not?
Anyways, I am up for a get together.

Attachments

Registered
2001 Subaru Outback 2.5
Haha, Being raised in Arvada, CO right now! I have an white 01' Outback that I got for dirt cheap from my grandma, my parents used to have a Burgundy Wine Outback of the same year. Only difference is mine is a standard transmission (plus the driver but it's hard to tell the parents that you're improving on their legacy...no pun intended).

Registered
99 outback,225/70/15 general grabber AT2's
i'm in the lakewood/denver area, just moved here first week of november from kansas city to attend trade school

Registered
Wife's Car - 2005 LL Bean Outback, Daughter's car - 2005 Impreza RS Sedan, Son's Car 2011 Outback 2.5 Premium
The forum title is OUT WEST !

Colorado is kind of stuck in the middle between the Mid-West, the South and the Southwest.

Really it is all relative folks

**** everything east of I-25 is in Kansas.

Registered
2006 Outback Sport SE 2.5, Tinted windows, Extra set of Hella FF75s and changed all my light bulbs to PIAA Xtreme White and a few custom vinyl decals
Hmm.....NOT REALLY. Look on the map smart ass!

Premium Member
2004 Outback Wagon, Mystic Blue Pearl
OK, well, some of it is Nebraska too. Either way, in my experience most everything east of I-25 in Colorado is less than desirable for us mountain loving folk.

Registered
skipatroller said:
The forum title is OUT WEST !

Colorado is kind of stuck in the middle between the Mid-West, the South and the Southwest.

Really it is all relative folks

**** everything east of I-25 is in Kansas.

Colorado is the symbol of the old west.... gold rush, cowboys and indians, Rocky Mountains, ranches....
We also have one of the best Mountains with about a million trails
and ski resorts in the country.
It is officialy MID-WEST but I consider it THE WEST.
I moved out here with my wife in June of 2006 from New York (Long Island!!) and I would NEVER want to move back to that dirty, chaotic and over priced state! WHY?? There is nothing to see there besides dirty streets and nasty people and if you want to see some nature you have to drive 4 hours up-state which involves crossing all the bridges, paying tolls and getting stuck in the traffic. Not even worth a day trip. Not even talking about the living expense in NY.
WE LOVE IT HERE IN COLORADO!!!

Registered
BRECKENRIDGE SNOW SCULPTURE AND BEER FEST THIS WKND(1.27.07)

I will be going to the Breckenridge snow sculpture and beer fest this Sat. or Sunday (depends on how much is going to snow).
How about a meeting???

1 - 20 of 55 Posts