Subaru Outback Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Outback 2.5i Limited, EyeSight & Nav.
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently loaded up my OB Premium with a bunch of stuff (Craftsman rollaway toolbox, several guitars, amp, pedalboard, kettlebells, box of wetsuits, power tools, big box of ratchet straps, and a few other misc. things from San Diego to Los Angeles. Later on I noticed that i chewed up the plastic backs of both seats . I want to install some front seat covers, but I hate the way most seat covers look. To me they look like, well, seat covers. Looking for something that doesn't have that cheesy, looks like you bought them at Target aftermarket look. I want something that fits perfect and looks good. My '12 OB Premium has black interior. Also has anyone noticed a big difference in the seat warmers with the seat covers on? I love my seat warmers! Please post your opinion son what covers you like the best and if you can post pics that would be VERY appreciated. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Wet Okole probably make the best seat covers out there. They are made of neoprene and fit like a glove! Had them in my Tacoma for 5 years, never really cleaned them, except for vacuuming, and they look like they are brand new.

I've got a full set (front and rear) in my '12 Outback Premium. Had them on for about week and I'm looking to get rid of them. Nothing wrong with them at all, like I said, perfect fit. The problem is that I cannot get comfortable in the driver's seat with them on. It's taken me some time to get the used to the driver's seat for awhile (seat bottom seems to short for me) and the covers aren't helping matters.

If you're interested in them hit me up (PM) and we'll talk.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know many people like the Wet Okoles, but I think they look cheesy. Just my opinion though.

·
Registered
'11 outback 2.5i premium '12 impreza sport limited
3,814 Posts
i have the caltrend neoprene seatcovers. i love them, extremely durable, fit extremely well, PIA to install, worth the bloody knuckles. earlier this week i trimmed the trees at my house, everything behind the front seats was filled with fresh cut branches. bunch of purple marks on the rear tan plastic, otherwise you cant tell i used the car for that. my point is i do **** like that all the time. i treat my less than 1 yr old car like a 20 year old beater. i also recommend wet ocole since they come with a matching armrest cover, i got one from redline goods and it doesn't quite match.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i have the caltrend neoprene seatcovers. i love them, extremely durable, fit extremely well, PIA to install, worth the bloody knuckles. earlier this week i trimmed the trees at my house, everything behind the front seats was filled with fresh cut branches. bunch of purple marks on the rear tan plastic, otherwise you cant tell i used the car for that. my point is i do **** like that all the time. i treat my less than 1 yr old car like a 20 year old beater. i also recommend wet ocole since they come with a matching armrest cover, i got one from redline goods and it doesn't quite match.
do you have pics of what these look like installed in your OB?

·
Registered
2012 Silver Outback Premium 2.5 CVT
180 Posts
I got the ones with palm tree middles, red sides and white piping. There was even a custom stitching option and mine say "Surf's up, BRAH!!!" on each seat back.

I for one think they look classy, which is very important to me as a Subaru Outback owner.

I know many people like the Wet Okoles, but I think they look cheesy. Just my opinion though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts