Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Outback of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, My 2003 H6 outback went into an accident days ago, its front body kit was broken. Where can I buy a replacement online? I searched by google for hours but the only thing I could get is 'bumper'. No one is selling it? Is it expensive?

To make it clear, when I say 'front body kit', it means the extensive part which is in the middle of the grille and the bumper, as well housing the fog light.

Any thread is appreciated.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Meh.
I has wagons.
12,372 Posts
According to the posted link, it would be "bumper face", but that is for a US spec vehicle. If you have a non North American vehicle (like the picture you posted), it may be listed differently. A local to you Subaru dealer would have the specific name.

·
Premium Member
(formerly) 03 H6 OBW , (presently) 06 WRX Sportwagon & 2021 Honda CR-V
18,644 Posts
you posted about an 03 H6 and I stupidly assumed US,

so, AWFTW's advice is your best bet.

Contact a dealer, in person if possible, take your VIN number with you, and the parts guys should be able to let you browse through the diagrams and collect the numbers you need. Usually best to go day, time when they are less busy.

Dunno about shipping offshore, but Jamie at subarugenuineparts.com has helped me in the past with an odd part - prices much better than my local dealer too. Even if shipping is impractical - you might use prices from there or other on-line dealers to challenge a local dealer's prices. I've luck on 2 items in the past having local dealers match prices.

good luck

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks very much for your replies. Local dealers all have big stomachs so I would find some one privately to fix it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts