21 - 40 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
'17 Outback 3.6r Limited
304 Posts
Obsidian Black Pearl with Black Leather

·
Registered
2012 Ruby Red Outback 3.6 LTD, Nav, BT, iPod/iPhone interface, Sat Radio, etc...thinking of adding the kitchen sink ;)
42 Posts
Gold/Grey

My '05 2.5i OB wagon is Champagne Gold w/Granite Grey trim. As my dad says, "champagne taste on a beer budget". That favorite saying really applies here, as there are lots of amenities and other things to enjoy on this car/truck/SUV/wagon.

·
Registered
'04 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport H-4 4EAT Platinum Silver Metallic
195 Posts
My IOS, or Impreza Outback Sport, colors are:

Platinum Silver Metallic main body.

Gray Metallic bumpers/cladding, gray decals, dark gray grille. Steel Gray mud guards.

Black mirrors, rear bumper step, rails and other various parts around windows.

Gray and light gray interior.

But then maybe this is overly detailed info. :p

The car is like a black and white photo. Just what I wanted, colorless-like. Got tired of driving the color blue for a total of about 20 years. Now it is only hinted at from blue sky reflections. Blue is, afterall, my favorite color.
;)

·
Registered
02 OB sport, 2.5, 5MT, WRX seats/catback/rear bar, Hellas, Home Despot CAI and roof rack
1,572 Posts
cool avatar, Bob. sort of makes the connection between logo and constellation real clear... :)

·
Registered
Formerly 04 Outback 3.0R VDC, now 2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS DiD
1,617 Posts
Yes I agree, great avatar Bob!

·
Registered
Silver 06 2.5i
696 Posts
The dark blue color .I think it is called deep sapphire blue with the titanuim lower color . I also have the dark grey interior.

·
Registered
2012 Outback Wagon
63 Posts
Wintergreen.

I like the lighter colors, my first choice was white but this one was so clean and the price was good, I couldn't pass it up.

Really happy with my first Subaru

·
Registered
'05 XT Ltd 5MT Garnet Red
3 Posts
Garnet Red with Black interior XT ltd/MT. Just took delivery a week ago, what a wonderful ride and even more fun to drive than the used Audi we bought for our "third family car" (teenage son) a few years back!

Previous '95 Legacy wagon also red. It's going to a good home with my brother--140K miles, doors that sometimes lock and unlock as you drive along, driver's side door that wouldn't unlock with the key for about a year--but it's healed itself, and a transmission that is very loud!!! But, he is only going to drive it about six miles a week--so it will receive a well deserved rest!

·
Registered
2005 Subaru Outback LLBean
78 Posts
My '05 Beaner is Willow Green Opal/Moss Green Metallic

·
Registered
2003 Outback Legacy Wagon, 2.5 H-4 normally aspirated engine
18 Posts
Mine is the light green (seamist? winter?) and tan two tone combo. I wanted a blue one like the WRX, not even sure if they make it. With a wife and two kids though, and an E-5 sallery, what can ya do?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Blue with grey on the bottom and the car to the left is green/blue/dirt/rust nobody really knows for sure. Don't laugh the 1993 Corolla has over 400K on it, unlike the 1996 Outback with under 60K

·
Kiwi Moderator, ,
Long term Subaru Owner - Current Daily Drive: 2007 Lexus RX350, and E46 BMW 328i
1,142 Posts
Red/Silver

Attachments

·
Registered
'04 Colorado, '90 Legacy sedan
137 Posts
Re: Waxing poetic

kgeisinger said:
Seamist Green
A mean machine
Top 'o the line
LL Bean

Tan leather seats
Smell so sweet
Fancy carpets
So wipe your feet

The other night
there was a fight
My wife wanted to drive it
I said, "Yeah...Right!"

I'm just braggin'
About my wagon
H6 engine
No turbo laggin'

As I close the door
And drive my '04
This is a car
That I adore.

Kurt
VERY NICE poem!!! SWEET!!! Good Job! A+

Todd

·
Registered
H6 Ltd My 02
56 Posts
In downunder, mine being a 2001 limited H6 is in the optional $700 add on factory "Pearl White metallic."
Rob.

·
Registered
1998 2.5L SOHC Subaru Legacy Outback
111 Posts
1998 legacy outback 2.5 DOHL with green pearl metallic I think thats what its called.

21 - 40 of 74 Posts