Subaru Outback Forums banner

5121 - 5140 of 5248 Posts

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
Went to Planet Beauty and picked up some stuff wife had on hold. Drank a can of Pepsi. Looked here to see how I could up my post count without really adding anything that requires thinking.

·
Registered
192 Posts
This weekend I have driven 3 hours north and back. 1.5 hours north and back, and did it one more time. Lots of driving and a great weekend.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Went to Planet Beauty and picked up some stuff wife had on hold. Drank a can of Pepsi. Looked here to see how I could up my post count without really adding anything that requires thinking.
Actually, it was quite a thoughtful thing you did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
106 Posts
Put sealant and wax over the 3 coats of ceramic I have been adding every week or so. The last picture shows a high spot in the ceramic, it must be in the 1st or second coat because when you feel it it feels smooth meaning that it is under another coat.
With wax on

Wax off

Ceramic high spot. Tough too see but it’s a drop of ceramic solution that never got spread out, but is smooth to the touch. Covered by another layer.

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Put sealant and wax over the 3 coats of ceramic I have been adding every week or so. The last picture shows a high spot in the ceramic, it must be in the 1st or second coat because when you feel it it feels smooth meaning that it is under another coat. With wax on

Wax off

Ceramic high spot. Tough too see but it’s a drop of ceramic solution that never got spread out, but is smooth to the touch. Covered by another layer.
Every car has blemishes that only the owner can see.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Ordered falken wildpeak at3’s. 245/65r17. Should have ordered yesterday. Discount tire direct had them 100 miles away, could have had them today.

·
Registered
161 Posts
<Outback 3.6R image>

Took delivery. 3.6R Limited with Eyesight (Canadian trim). Drove the ~ 40k home and for the 30k of highway tried the adaptive cruise control. Very nice. I'm looking forward to driving this thing for a long time.
A great photo & a nice car. What camera & lens did you use?

·
Registered
923 Posts
A great photo & a nice car. What camera & lens did you use?
I was impressed by the quality of the photo as well. Really nice contrast balance and light level. Awesome depth of field. The hint of starburst effect. Someone with skills (or a camera doing lots of the work)? Very interesting.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I was impressed by the quality of the photo as well. Really nice contrast balance and light level. Awesome depth of field. The hint of starburst effect. Someone with skills (or a camera doing lots of the work)? Very interesting.
No skill, just an iPhone XR doing its magic. (And I took 5 photos from various angles and picked the best, of course -- I like this one because of the brethren on the hill in the background, and the dealership sign being visible.)

5121 - 5140 of 5248 Posts
About this Discussion
5.2K Replies
1.1K Participants
JHOutback
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing