Subaru Outback Forums banner

5141 - 5160 of 5882 Posts

·
Premium Member
2018 OB Limited 2.5
293 Posts
View attachment 470467

Took delivery. 3.6R Limited with Eyesight (Canadian trim). Drove the ~ 40k home and for the 30k of highway tried the adaptive cruise control. Very nice. I'm looking forward to driving this thing for a long time.
Oh, 40 kilometers, not 40,000 of them! Congratulations on the new ride.

·
Registered
2018 White Outback Touring 2.5i
644 Posts
Put my rear tire up on my ancient jack stand using these jack pads and rotated the tires. Then I installed these Subaru Logo puddle lights recommended by SubieDubie. They look kewl.

·
Registered
2019 Outback Limited 2.5 Pkg 24 - Cinnamon Brown Pearl
5 Posts
This color was never one of my top colors but holy moly these pics make it look so good!!
Thanks, green was our first choice, but the more I see/drive ours the more I think the color was perfect for us! I absolutely love the shape and lines of the front headlights on the '19's, makes me think of a bird of prey.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Rolled 33,333 on the way to a wedding near Ashville. The venue was up a gravel road with some washouts. I’m really glad I drove the OB and not the Golf TDI.
Have you taken it on hurricane creek? That’s my off-roading goal for the outback

·
Registered
6 Posts
Have this air cleaner. It's not a vacuum but does the opposite which is it blows away really strong air and surprise to see small dead cockroaches living under the mat. I feel like this is really a good way to remove all the dust that's left after vacuuming. Wiping indeed is not enough.

·
Registered
2018 Outback 2.5i Limited, No Eyesight, No Navigation
2,731 Posts
This color was never one of my top colors but holy moly these pics make it look so good!!
Translation, “Brown is the worst color, and I am surprised by how you made it look so good.”

5141 - 5160 of 5882 Posts