Subaru Outback Forums banner

5141 - 5160 of 5248 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Put my rear tire up on my ancient jack stand using these jack pads and rotated the tires. Then I installed these Subaru Logo puddle lights recommended by SubieDubie. They look kewl.

·
Registered
5 Posts
This color was never one of my top colors but holy moly these pics make it look so good!!
Thanks, green was our first choice, but the more I see/drive ours the more I think the color was perfect for us! I absolutely love the shape and lines of the front headlights on the '19's, makes me think of a bird of prey.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Rolled 33,333 on the way to a wedding near Ashville. The venue was up a gravel road with some washouts. I’m really glad I drove the OB and not the Golf TDI.
Have you taken it on hurricane creek? That’s my off-roading goal for the outback

·
Registered
6 Posts
Have this air cleaner. It's not a vacuum but does the opposite which is it blows away really strong air and surprise to see small dead cockroaches living under the mat. I feel like this is really a good way to remove all the dust that's left after vacuuming. Wiping indeed is not enough.

5141 - 5160 of 5248 Posts
About this Discussion
5.2K Replies
1.1K Participants
JHOutback
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing