Subaru Outback Forums banner

5441 - 5444 of 5444 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Outback Limited 2.5i
68 Posts
Installed oem wheel well moldings. edit: and the wife found the car's first scar on the right front fender about the size of a quarter. That Crystal Black Silica is kind of Christmasy

Attachments

·
Registered
'16 OB - '08 Impreza - '85 FJ60
132 Posts
Who makes that spare tire holder? I like that it doesn't cover the rear license plate and the rear camera...

Looks great...
Thanks...!!!
I build it me-self...
The overpriced Wilco Hitchgate was not an option as it hangs too far out and blocks the rear camera and lic plate...
If you zoom in on the hitch and receiver area, it says Toyota.
That's the hitch cover...

🍻🍻

·
Registered
2018 Outback Premium Dark Grey 4 cyl
143 Posts
Sorry for the late response. So far, no, though they're only 2,000 miles on them. So far so good. They've been good in rain. No snow yet.
Figured I'd give a 3000+ update on the tires. Dry and rainy conditions still handle very good. Had a mix of snow and ice on the ground this morning (just a coating, nothing deep). Handled fine as long as I drove it smartly. I mean its ice, you're going to slide no matter what. No real snowstorms here yet.

·
Registered
2015 Outback 3.6R Limited (1st Subaru!!)
6 Posts
2015 Outback 3.6R
Today I
1. Pulled the stock fog bulbs out and installed yellow LED bulbs
2. Replaced the OEM high beam bulb with The Retrofit Source "9005: Morimoro 2Sroke 2.0" which are 5700K bulbs. After Christmas I'll be doing the same for the H11 low beam so they match.
3. Also swapped in LED's for all interior lights plus the license plate bulbs.
4. Checked and topped off oil, antifreeze and windshield washing fluids.
5. Stared at the blinking Brake light on the dash some more then decided to contact a local Subaru shop.

If anyone knows of a good shop close to Raleigh, NC, please share. Thanks.

5441 - 5444 of 5444 Posts