Subaru Outback Forums banner

5901 - 5920 of 5972 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Outback 2.5i Limited, Ice Silver/Black
1,960 Posts
Discovered I only drove 800 miles in the past 6 months...
Pathetic.

·
Registered
2017 2.5i Premium Lapis Blue
3,879 Posts
I just checked mine and since January 1 I put 1484 miles on my Outback. I filled up the tank on March 23 and again on June 1 and had only put 248 miles on over those 10 weeks.
I should be back to work a week from this Sunday but I haven't received an official callback yet. I'm glad I didn't buy a new car this year. It's been nice not having a payment while I've been laid off and it will be even nicer not having one when I am back to work.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I bought the Green Goddess a nice little trailer. used, 5 x 10, wood deck, ramp. But manOman does it destroy mileage, even empty, driving like someone my age. (old) I was surprised. It is very lightweight.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Toasted a sidewall.
And had just cleared everything from the car last night... Leaving me with nothing to break the wheel free.
Looking into full size spare solutions and 5 new tires I guess

Blarg.

·
Registered
2017 Outback Premium, '08 Volvo V70
34 Posts
Installed Kenwood tweeters in the dash of my 2017 Premium (OEM Subaru radio- Non HK). They rounded out my system including Pioneer digital amp, Pioneer 6.5" rear coaxials (rear doors) and Kenwood 6" x 9" 3ways in the front doors. Amp is currently set to send bass only to the rear. Sounds great to me. Total cost: $160.
Kenwood KFC835C tweeters $25.jpg Kenwood KFC6966S 3way 6x9inch $33.50.jpeg Pioneer Coaxial TS1676R 6.5inch $4.25.jpg Pioneer GMD1004 digital amp $95.jpg

·
Registered
19 2.5i OB LTD w/SSD Strt Twr Brc + OEM 19mm RSB
1,350 Posts
I'm purchasing a small leather FOB case. I've experienced my vehicle's hatch open too many times, even neighbors contacting me. The issue is the design of the FOB, and the fact I have some other keys on my keychain. If it were just the FOB in my pocket, no issues. But if I sit down in my kitchen and the keys are arranged such that the button is pressed, too bad for me.

The probability of this could be greatly reduced if they mechanically re-designed the FOB, or if they reprogrammed the FOB so you had to press the button a few times (maybe three) in succession, or a button combo.

Maybe I'm the only one this is happening to. Grrrrr. o_O:mad: :devilish:

·
Registered
2018 3.6r Touring, Black, modifications: 255-55-zr18 Continental DWS06
286 Posts
My solution, hang the key on a hook near the door. If my hatch opens, it's hitting something.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2017 Outback 2.5i Limited
127 Posts
Oil change. Unlike the first time, the drain plug didn't fight me! Not sure if that's because I was expecting it or because I used a torque wrench to install it. Needed a 1/2" electric impact last time.

·
Registered
2019 Subaru Outback Limited 2.5 (Gen 5)
48 Posts

Drove about 30 miles of dirt roads with stock tires, stock suspension except for a 19 mm sway bar. Moon Pass Rd, North Idaho.

My Outback handled it great!

5901 - 5920 of 5972 Posts