Subaru Outback Forums banner
7141 - 7160 of 7267 Posts

·
Premium Member
2020 Onyx
14,387 Posts
Wet Okole Seat Covers are well made and a true custom fit, but they don't scream luxury.

·
Registered
12 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Crystal White Subaru Outback 3.6R Limited
78 Posts
Towed a 12' open-bed trailer yesterday. I had an issue after I disconnected the 4-pin harness where my RAB and Rear Cross-Traffic detection systems would not work. I turned the car off and it fixed itself.

I've had this issue of there being a 'delay' in the car recognizing the safety mechanisms in the rear bumper ever since I installed the EcoHitch. It will register after a few seconds, but it still gives me the dashboard warning lights each time.

Other than that, the harness worked and EcoHitch didn't fall off. First time using it, and - other than some weird looks by pick-up truck drivers - I was happy.

·
Registered
2018 2.5i Limited Crystal White Pearl
55 Posts
The past two Saturday's have been dedicated to hunting for autumn colors in the wagon around Pisgah NF.

Weekend of 10/16's adventure throughout the Grandfather Ranger District; some yellows had come through and oranges were beginning, no heavy red just yet:
Tire Wheel Plant Car Vehicle
Tire Land vehicle Plant Wheel Car

This past weekend (10/23) was a hike day in Linville Gorge Wilderness, this parking spot along FS496 gave a fair representation of the area overall. In the Gorge, however, the colors were beginning to really pop off - tons of orange and yellow, with sharp reds dotted in and around:

Car Plant Vehicle Automotive lighting Motor vehicle
Car Vehicle Plant Wheel Tire

I believe it's finally peak week in NC's mid- to high-elevations. Hoping to get out one more time to really see it fire up.

7141 - 7160 of 7267 Posts