Subaru Outback Forums banner

2241 - 2260 of 2607 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Outback Premium Magnetite Gray
11 Posts
Picked it up from dealership yesterday. Put 500 miles on it today. Whoops.

Tomorrow I plan to research small upgrades to start out with..

·
Registered
2020 Onyx Autumn Green
114 Posts
Installed my roof top tent. Was not easy with the lack of clearance from the factory rails, but it is up there.

Can’t wait until next week to try it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looking forward to your trip report! Any inside pics? Is that the Sparrow?

·
Registered
2020 Outback Touring XT
108 Posts
Looking forward to your trip report! Any inside pics? Is that the Sparrow?
Good eye. That is the sparrow. I was looking forward to going to Parde Island National Seashore next week, but Beta I think has ruined that. Will have to ‘settle’ for one of the many other state parks here in Texas. Will update with more pics next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2020 Outback Onyx XT
130 Posts
I took delivery of our Crystal White Pearl Onyx XT on August 19th and this is my “what did I do with my 6th Gen Outback today…”

235/60R18 Yokohama G015 Geolander tires. It was this tire or the Falken. I also like the Falken but the G015 is a better tire match for our area and our driving style/patterns.
Tint the front driver and passenger windows to match the rest
Auxito 7443/7440 rear turn signal LEDs (Still doesn’t seem to be anything decent for the fronts)
Luyed main cabin LED – Even with the LED upgrade package the main cabin was still very dim. Not any more!
Luyed rear cabin LED – And Subaru left this wimpy incandescent with the LED upgrade? Oh well. It’s gone.
Luyed backup reverse LED
Black lug nuts
Black exhaust tips
Polymer paint treatment

This is my first Subaru. My niece and my brother both have 2018 Outbacks. I got the chance to drive my brother’s, was immediately sold and now I am a proud owner.

This replaced a Toyota FJ Cruiser and a Hyundai Sonata. Parting with the FJ was bittersweet and not so much for the Hyundai.

I am looking forward to learning much more from this group. In my searches for the various upgrades I have added brought me several times here and I finally joined a few days ago.

Thanks for all the help!

·
Registered
2020 Outback Onyx XT
130 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Outback Onyx XT
2,998 Posts
2241 - 2260 of 2607 Posts