Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Outback of the Month Challenge!
6341 - 6360 of 6880 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Outback Limited and 2015 Forester Limited
378 Posts
I bought these recently waiting for them to get here.....I know their are fancy looking ones, dont care for those, I want functional and practical
I already have the Outback Stuff screen mounted on my 2020 Outback Limited. I am intrigued, however, about mounting the screen behind the grill instead of in front of it.

·
Registered
2016, OB, 3.6R, Limited, Crystal White Pearl
180 Posts
It's a an Outback In Australia.... Our Wilderness edition share the fender with the Aussies.
Ah, okay... I like the cladding on a regular O.B., especially the Autumn green. Not a big fan of the Wilderness but this looks a little toned down and very nice IMO. Thanks for clearing this up for me.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ah, okay... I like the cladding on a regular O.B., especially the Autumn green. Not a big fan of the Wilderness but this looks a little toned down and very nice IMO. Thanks for clearing this up for me.
You're welcome! I'm with you on the cladding and that's why I ordered an Onyx XT over the Wilderness, plus I like the front bumper on the Onyx better than the Wilderness.

·
Premium Member
2022 Outback Wilderness with moonroof package
198 Posts
I learned about commitment because after I came down this, I knew I had to run the rest of the trail because there was no way I was going back up (the really rough spot was right at the start, but I wasn't walking back up there to take a photo). Thompson Canyon/Polar Mesa trail near Moab.
Sky Plant community Plant Bedrock Slope

·
Premium Member
2020 Onyx
14,401 Posts
Updating my infotainment system:

·
Premium Member
2020 Onyx
14,401 Posts
My non-nav, non-harman kardon infotainment has been working perfectly fine so there was no "need" for the update, but I try to keep everything up-to-date whether it's my phone, computer, or car.

·
Premium Member
2020 Onyx
14,401 Posts
Someone said that the Google Drive that the update files were originally on had reached its download limit so I put the 10/15/21 infotainment update files on MEGA: 2020 Outback Software GIGATHREAD

·
Registered
2021 Subaru Outback Onyx XT
139 Posts
While doing the software upgrade I got a phone call from the wife and realized my phone was paired via bluetooth. The unit rebooted by itself so I went to confirm the version info and it was still at the old version.
2nd attempt was a success. Phew.
So the takeaway is to disable bluetooth on your phone before starting the upgrade.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2020 Outback Onyx XT
3,749 Posts
While doing the software upgrade I got a phone call from the wife and realized my phone was paired via bluetooth. The unit rebooted by itself so I went to confirm the version info and it was still at the old version.
2nd attempt was a success. Phew.
So the takeaway is to disable bluetooth on your phone before starting the upgrade.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
I was playing music via Bluetooth while updating the car. Also crossed a milestone today

Speedometer Trip computer Car Odometer Tachometer

6341 - 6360 of 6880 Posts