Subaru Outback Forums banner

1761 - 1780 of 1796 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Finally scheduled my 6 month service (2 months late, dang it again covid) and got this photo emailed to me with the appointment reminder. I swear they lowered that OB pictured, cuz it looks like a reeallly long Impreza hatchback to me!

·
Registered
2020 Outback Limited XT Black on Ivory
1,334 Posts
Keep us posted on delivery time. I ordered yesterday and they put me in a "fabrication que". I'm hoping that sounds worse than it is...
Just heard back from Nameless. The black Strut Tower Braces are in build and will ship in about 2 weeks. They do still have two red ones left in stock as of today. I just switched my order to Red so I can get this thing installed and tested. It will ship tomorrow. That leaves one on the shelf if your restless like me. :giggle:

·
Registered
2020 Outback Limited XT Black on Ivory
1,334 Posts
Nice looking car! I'm curious, how was the dealers stock? When I was at my local guy (not getting 504 installed :mad: ) yesterday, I wondered around the lot. I counted VERY few new Outbacks on the lot. Only one XT (limited like mine) No touring or Onyx's at all. It was like shopping last November all over again.

·
Registered
2020 OB Limited XT
124 Posts
Got the damaged door weather seal replaced now waiting for the check reimbursing me for the PPF damage. Had the 504 update applied and the wireless charging removal parts that were ordered finished arriving so picked them up.

Excuse me while I drive around all weekend messing w/ CarPlay on iOS 13 and 14 beta.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Rolled past the 5,000 mile mark on the way to my first service appointment today. Bought in mid October 2019. While I‘m typically a low mileage driver, the virus situ & working from home has shaved that down even more. Will be interesting to see where it at on the 1 yr anniversary of togetherness😎

·
Registered
2020 Subaru Outback XT Onyx
39 Posts
Got the damaged door weather seal replaced now waiting for the check reimbursing me for the PPF damage. Had the 504 update applied and the wireless charging removal parts that were ordered finished arriving so picked them up.

Excuse me while I drive around all weekend messing w/ CarPlay on iOS 13 and 14 beta.
So parts are needed to remove the wireless charging? I’m very interested in doing that, because the wireless charger is useless for me. Are you removing the wireless charger yourself?

·
Registered
2020 Outback Touring XT / Nappa brown interior
100 Posts
I desperately want to do what I always do with our vehicles, but sadly my wife will not let me touch it. She says I have my turbo Accord and my lifted Ram to play with already. :(

·
Registered
37 Posts
Thanks,
Its is the THULE Motion XT XL
More pics here :

1761 - 1780 of 1796 Posts