Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2012 OB, 2.5i Limited
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gorgeous!

I work in downtown Minneapolis and park in a ramp. When I pulled up and saw the other two Outbacks, I couldn't resist snapping a quick picture of the three of them together.

Geeky. Silly. Hope it made you smile!

·
Registered
'14 3.6R Outback
2,345 Posts
Haha. I wanted to snap a pic at work yesterday but it was too dark.

(2) gen three's, (1) Gen 4 mine, (2) gen two's, a Loyal, and a gen one Legacy.

It's almost a car meet every time I go to work hehe.

·
Registered
'13 OB, Black, SAP
271 Posts
That is awsome, I barely see any down in the New Orleans area. To date I recollect seeing only four OB's in the past couple of years.

·
Registered
2014 2.5i Limited
951 Posts
Gorgeous!

I work in downtown Minneapolis and park in a ramp. When I pulled up and saw the other two Outbacks, I couldn't resist snapping a quick picture of the three of them together.

Geeky. Silly. Hope it made you smile!
I was going to say the "slow lane on most highways"...

·
Registered
03 H6 OBW & 06 WRX Sportwagon
17,704 Posts
years ago there was a vote for a 'collective noun' for Subarus at - ahem, another site - and IIRC, 'cluster' won out of 6 finalists.

·
Registered
'11 Outback 2.5i CVT - '06 Forester X 5MT
1,766 Posts
Is it me, or does everyone else tend to gravitate towards the Subarus in a parking lot? I know if I'm going down an aisle and I see a couple spots, and one has a Subaru next to it, that's where I'm going lol

·
Registered
2011 Outback Premium CVT, AWP, Steel Silver
826 Posts
It is so dumb, I have never done it with any other car I have owned, but with this one if there is a subaru in the lot, I park next to it.

·
Registered
2010 OB 3.6R limited
3,289 Posts
It is so dumb, I have never done it with any other car I have owned, but with this one if there is a subaru in the lot, I park next to it.
I don't do that with my OB as often than my previous car, Civic Hybird... If there's a Hybrid, Even if it is other makes(ie Prius), I'm parking next to it....

·
Registered
2002 Outback Wagon 2.5L Auto Weather Package
1,972 Posts
3 outbacks in a row? Rush hour in Portland, OR.
You're kidding, right? Only 3?
A few years ago when it was still my brother's car, I sat at an intersection on the east side of Portland where all 4 directions were momentarily stopped at once (weird intersection, in Portland, imagine that!), and there were no less than 5 other identical Outbacks at the intersection. All white over titanium, all 2nd gen. I know there were a couple of other Subarus there too, but I couldn't get over my 'clones'.

I call it 'flocking', and Subarus do it a lot. Some other makes, or even just models seem to do it too, but not quite so much as Subarus it seems.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts