Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
'17 Outback Limited 3.6R in Venetian Red.
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried installing LED lights on my '17 Outback and think I blew a fuse when installing them. Now my key fob doesn't work (have to pull the actual key out to open the door). Also not working are my interior lights (map, dome, driver and passenger bottom door lights, nor is my garage button working on my autodimmer mirror.

Does anyone know how to fix this? Not sure what Fuse this would be on a '17 OB. I've looked in the manual and pulled 12v, illum, and another one but to no avail.

Thanks,

·
Registered
1 Posts
I tried installing LED lights on my '17 Outback and think I blew a fuse when installing them. Now my key fob doesn't work (have to pull the actual key out to open the door). Also not working are my interior lights (map, dome, driver and passenger bottom door lights, nor is my garage button working on my autodimmer mirror.

Does anyone know how to fix this? Not sure what Fuse this would be on a '17 OB. I've looked in the manual and pulled 12v, illum, and another one but to no avail.

Thanks,
I have the same problem any answers yet ???
2018 outback

·
Registered
2 Posts

Thanks,

·
Registered
2 Posts
This is a fuse under the hood, far right row, usually bottom right or next one up. I am not out in cold or I would read the name for it. I just fixed mine, 2004 Outback, no int lights, radio and key fob were not working.

·
Registered
18,419 Posts
This is a fuse under the hood, far right row, usually bottom right or next one up. I am not out in cold or I would read the name for it. I just fixed mine, 2004 Outback, no int lights, radio and key fob were not working.
Your 2004 and the 2017 and 2018, which are the subject of the previous posts, are different.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Fuse #26 in the cabin fuse panel. Identified on page 12-11 of the Owners Manual as #26, 10 Amps, BACK UP.
Fuse #26 in the cabin fuse panel. Identified on page 12-11 of the Owners Manual as #26, 10 Amps, BACK UP.
Thank you. I just blew the fuse changing my dome light and #26 low profile mini fuse was the issue. Thanks for saving my day, friend

1 - 7 of 7 Posts