Subaru Outback Forums banner

What is this intake part called, or part number? have picture

3438 Views 5 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  2001Outback
I borrowed this pic from Phatvw in the DIY section, so thanks Phatvw

On my 01 Limited Outback this intake boot is torn pretty badly which is of course letting warm air in which (defeating the purpose of the designed intake system.
I think this pic is from an 03, but it should be about the same... I can't seem to find the exact name or part number to order a replacement. It is the rubber joint boot that connects the 2 solid pieces of the intake system outlined in red in the pic with an arrow...

No local shops know and say its probably a dealer only item...Any suggestions? of course i would like to stay away from the dealer and their costs


1 - 2 of 2 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.