Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've been through about 20-25 dealers searching for the lowest price on a 2013 OB 3.6 Limited with Moonroofr & Navigation pckg; with only three other accessories. 1. Interior Illumination Kit 2. Illuminated Side Sill Plates and 3. Puddle Lights. Agreed upon price of $32,386. Then dealer sends me the following:

"I was able to start the order process for your Outback, and it looks like we are unable to order your Outback with the Side Sill Illumination.

We are unsure why, but we do know that Subaru of America is not letting us add this feature to new orders.

Please let me know if this will be alright for you and I can move forward with placing the order for you. :)

We are also able to get the Side Sill Kit from our parts department. However, they are closed on Sundays and I would have to get the price for you tomorrow.

Please let me know how you would like me to proceed so that I can do so."

How do you think the best response should be ? ps If I have to pay retail for parts & labor it's about $630 just for the Illuminated Side sill Plates!
Best answer wins !!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BlueCorn you were right !!
That was the best answer albeit the only answer !!
I took your advice and got EVERYTHING I wanted !!
Thanks for the advice.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
shotdown
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing