12,306 Posts
Long time no see.

·
Registered
03 H6 OBW & 06 WRX Sportwagon
17,618 Posts
WHOA !!!!

blast from the past!

hope all is well, looking forward to learning more from your participation!

welcome back.

·
Registered
OBW H6 VDC, Tribeca, XT6
12,391 Posts
Nice hit, good to see you cardoc. (i have changed my username but you wouldnt remember anyway probably).

·
Registered
2013 2.5i Outback Limited
213 Posts
Welcome back!

·
Registered
'03 Outback H6-3.0 Black Granite Pearl, base model with cold weather package and cloth seats.
1,061 Posts
Welcome back! You've definitely been missed.

·
Premium Member
2001 VDC/SC One of a Kind
14,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Working in North Austin at a friend's car lot and I have 3 bays in the back. Austin Direct Auto Sales, 13038 N Hwy 183. Lots of cars stuffed on to the lot - 150. I stay busy most days with lot vehicles and drive ups. Got a few WRXs on the lot. No Outbacks. Except mine. >:) Yet.

·
Registered
2011 Outback Limited 2.5i/2018 Crosstrek limited
4,642 Posts
^^^^^Everthing these good folks just said.....:rahrah:

Reactions: repete

·
Registered
2000 Outback Limited, Dual Range 5 Speed
904 Posts
Yer welcome back, just discovered your sleeper vdc videos on you tube and prompted me to look and see if you were back, looked for the where’s cardoc thread. Noticed it had been taken down. Then stumbled on you answering some questions on another thread, very good to see you back. How is the sleeper going?

·
Registered
06 OBW 2.5i Ltd 5MT
195 Posts
On my way to work today I spotted the Sleeper VDC and did a double take at the license plate just to make sure. I tried to catch up to you but I was already near my exit. For a second I thought some lucky ******* was driving your car, but looked here and found this thread. You were missed. Welcome back!

·
Registered
14 ob limited
310 Posts
Good to see you are back, hope they don't keep you away from your Subaru's. Might be good to get to work on some other makes to gain my trouble shoot experience.

Welcome Back Doc......

·
Registered
2011 Tribeca, 2005 Legacy GT
74 Posts
So I'm really late to this party, but a friend of mine in Austin moved into your neighbourhood and asked about CARDOC so I came to see what you're up to! I first saw your Outback at Austin Direct Auto Sales 2 years ago when I bought that 2005 Legacy GT there... what a hot wagon... one day I'll get back into a wagon...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts