Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont know man its really freaky but I swear I saw about 20 05outbacks when I drove to the coast this past weekend. The weather here in oregon has been like May for the past two weeks. I think folks are scarfing them up at the dealerships. Is there any way to find out how many outbacks were sold in a month for a particular region?:confused:

·
OBXT Moderator, ,
2,417 Posts
babean said:
I dont know man its really freaky but I swear I saw about 20 05outbacks when I drove to the coast this past weekend. The weather here in oregon has been like May for the past two weeks. I think folks are scarfing them up at the dealerships. Is there any way to find out how many outbacks were sold in a month for a particular region?:confused:
Funny--yesterday morning, I took a drive into Millbrook, NY (the snowstorm just over), and I saw 12 Subarus (an 05 XT and two other '05 0B, plus a bunch of Foresters and early Outbacks). This out of maybe 35 or 40 cars in this small town. Weird.

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
SUbaru has been breaking sales records with the 05. The Outback is doing very well bu the Legacy is actually outselling it for the first time in a long time.

The Forester is also doing very well. The Impreza is lagging and the Baja is down in the dog house.

Subaru of America, Inc. today reported total sales for February of 14,524 units. This total represents a seven percent increase over the previous year, and is the best February sales since 1986. In addition, both Legacy and Forester model lines posted double digit growth.

“February was a great month for Subaru, one of the best in our history,” said Fred Adcock, executive vice president, Subaru of America, Inc. “We are pleased to see this positive momentum as customers continue to recognize the benefits of Subaru Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive. Sales of our core products showed double digit growth, and we expect this trend to continue.”

The Subaru Legacy model line recorded a 14 percent increase in February with 6,711 units. Legacy Sedan sales were up 39 percent from the same period last year and Subaru Outback also recorded strong sales of 4,592 units for the month. Subaru Forester posted 5,053 units in February, showing a 16 percent increase from the prior year. The Impreza line recorded 2,273 unit sales, while Subaru Baja recorded 487 units for the month.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ah! confirms my observations . with the most reliable and highest rated safety classifications how can anyone not want a Subaru?:7:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
babean
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing