Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
'05 Outback 2.5 XT Limited, '09 Outback Sport, '13 Outback 3.6R Limited w/SAP & Brilliant Brown Pearl
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Wondering what everyone does to detail the lower black panels. I have a 2013 SAP and even though I've used Meguiar's Gold on the main body, I am on the fence as to how to deal with these panels..

Any help would be welcome..

Merry Christmas & Happy Holiday's from the Christmas City, Bethlehem, Pa.

Steve..

·
Registered
9 Posts
On my 2013 i'm planning on using mothers "back to black" on them. I just clayed,polished and waxed the car yesterday and was too tired to do the black trim. that will happen next wash.

·
Registered
'13 OB, Black, SAP
271 Posts
303 is great stuff, I use it predominantly on the interior trim and engine compartment, I use ULTIMA TIRE & TRIM GUARD PLUS+ on the exterior trim.

·
Registered
'05 Outback 2.5 XT Limited, '09 Outback Sport, '13 Outback 3.6R Limited w/SAP & Brilliant Brown Pearl
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gregor:
On my 2013 i'm planning on using mothers "back to black" on them. I just clayed,polished and waxed the car yesterday and was too tired to do the black trim. that will happen next wash.
Thanks Gregor, I want to do the Clay, Polish and wax as well.. I have to wait for slightly warmer and better weather.. I'll look into the Mothers Black on Black.

Hallux & JCBERB,
Thanks for the tip on the 303. I will look into that as well. On the ULTIMA TIRE & TRIM GUARD PLUS+ I just saw that the other day and passed it up not knowing if that was what I needed..

Thanks guys for the help so far..

Steve..

·
Registered
2011 Outback Limited 2.5i/2018 Crosstrek limited
4,861 Posts

·
Registered
2013 2.5i Premium 6mt, Twilight Blue
2,370 Posts

·
Registered
'13 OB, Black, SAP
271 Posts

·
Registered
2012 OUTBACK 2.5 LIMITED SILVER ICE Metallic, moon and nav free
1,220 Posts
VINYLEX or CRAZYCOAT.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
1 - 13 of 13 Posts