Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
2013 2.5i Premium 6mt, Twilight Blue
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what's under the tree for your Outback this year?

I have a Yakima Rocketbox Pro 11 on order and the OB at the detailer this week getting a 3M VentureShield clear bra :29:

·
Premium Member
2013 Outback 3.6R Ltd- Nav, Eyesight, HK, Graphite Gray Metallic
815 Posts
I bought new horns and will probably install them tomorrow. In addition, I'm making the first loan payment :)

·
Registered
2011 Outback Limited 2.5i/2018 Crosstrek limited
4,656 Posts
....a bath...and a set of headlight covers that are coming from Australia...Can't wait...

·
Registered
2013 2.5i Premium 6mt, Twilight Blue
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I bought new horns and will probably install them tomorrow. In addition, I'm making the first loan payment :)
Nice - which horns did you go with?

·
Registered
2019 Forester Sport. Love the Orange.
4,017 Posts
Mine's getting 'nuttin. It's on the naughty list. Went out today to move it out of the garage and the batterey was flat, dead flat. Just turned 1000miles and left nothing on.:confused: I was bummed to say the least.

·
Registered
2011 Tacoma TRD Sport Double Cab Long Box
2,893 Posts
Maybe replaced (a day or two after Christmas, anyway). Got my eye on a beautiful '09 3.0R. Nothing wrong with my '04, I just want something a little newer and I want to replace it before it's worth absolutely nothing.

·
Registered
13 Outback 2.5 Premium CVT
340 Posts
Mines going to get muddy floormats, I'm going to spend the day chasing Snowy Owls tomorrow

·
Registered
2003 OBW 2.5L 4EAT
860 Posts
A blue JDM rear spoiler and some silver powdercoated stock rims. :D

·
Registered
2013 Outback Premium - 6spd manual
155 Posts
Replaced with a 2013 Outback!

·
Registered
'13 OB, Black, SAP
271 Posts
....a bath...and a set of headlight covers that are coming from Australia...Can't wait...
Can you post a link to where you purchased them, I would like to see what they look like. Thanks:)

·
Registered
304 Posts
New brakes..pads and drilled/slotted rotors from Powerstop.
Eventually all new sways and endlinks.
Lightbar and skid quard from rallinnovations.. then Piaa driving lights
Engine grounding kit

·
Registered
97 Outback 230000
1,138 Posts
I bought two new wipers but she threw one off on I-5 20 miles north of Dunigan, CA. Maybe she didn't like them?

·
Registered
Lawn ornament XT
14,366 Posts
Brake pads. I'm ditching the Hawk HPs from the front of my car. Too noisy on my calipers. The stock rear brakes also have Hawks and they work and sound great.

Brown Truck Santa showed up with a set of Carbotech 1521s. :)

·
Registered
2006 2.5i Outback
131 Posts
A homemade roof rack - I don't like how high the production ones sit. A bath and a good cleanout.

Hey Saint J - whats new there? I grew up in Danville and went to the academy for a class or two back in 96/97.

·
Registered
2012 OB Limited, 3.6, AT
126 Posts
Subtle 1" lift-kit with 3/8" spacers front and rear and better shoes (the Conti's are useless offroad) and she got a REAL (American made, fitted) sunshade.

Vince

1 - 20 of 52 Posts