Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, i just received a wheel arch molding kit to install on my 2013 OB, and messed up two of the clamp clips. dealer will only sell me a complete hw kit for the molding for 118! anyone have any suggestions where i can buy individual clips? man this sucks!

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
Maybe at the junkyard if you can find one with arch mouldings. They can also do a search for you. I think your choices are limited.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
hi, i just received a wheel arch molding kit to install on my 2013 OB, and messed up two of the clamp clips. dealer will only sell me a complete hw kit for the molding for 118! anyone have any suggestions where i can buy individual clips? man this sucks!
Ask the dealer's part's person to show you the expanded diagram. They may or may not have a choice.

·
Registered
978 Posts
I looked up the clips at opposedforces for Tribeca, on which those moldings (grouped under "outer garnish" together with sill trim) are standard. Front and rear moldings use different clips, so I can't be confident that either would work on an Outback. But they might.

·
Premium Member
7,529 Posts
Call 714-666-2959 - they may have your clips! They are open 10 - 6 Pacific Time Mo/Fri (company in Anaheim, CA). I suggest you take a picture of the clip that you need so that you don't have to explain, what it is and how it looks....and then email it to them. They may have some alternative clips/fasteners as well....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
5 Participants
jogosub
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing