Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Normally my Google-Fu is strong. I figure out what to buy, then Google for a good price to figure out where to buy from.

This Weathertech floot mat has me stumped. It seems like Car Mats, Floor Mats, Cargo Liners, Side Window Deflectors | WeatherTech.com is the cheapest place to get the front pair ($100 + $18 shipping). Other places have it for more, but with free shipping (so total cost ends up the same). Is there really no cheaper place?

Related question: Subaru Cargo Tray, or Aftermarket? With the floor mats, it's worth spending more because the aftermarket all-weather mats are much better. It seems like people are pretty happy with the factory cargo tray, though - no need to step up to the Weathertech or other brand cargo liner / tray?

If I go with Subaru, is local-parts-counter the place to go?

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Try Ebay. They always have cargo trays & floor mats listed on it.
Good call - the weathertechs are still $100 on eBay, but with free shipping.

I found on here that the 2012 weathertech front mats will fit a 2013 - anybody know if a 2012 cargo tray liner fits? (or 2011, 2010, etc?)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Good call - the weathertechs are still $100 on eBay, but with free shipping.

I found on here that the 2012 weathertech front mats will fit a 2013 - anybody know if a 2012 cargo tray liner fits? (or 2011, 2010, etc?)
Where do you see the weathertechs just for the fronts? I only see it for the back and front listings at $187.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Where do you see the weathertechs just for the fronts? I only see it for the back and front listings at $187.
I just searched for "Subaru Outback Weathertech". I see one result for $99, that's New with free shipping. Another one just came up just now that's $45 +$20 shipping for Used (photo looks like good condition). I don't want to link to specific auctions because somebody's going to see this thread 6 months from now (or 6 days from now) and be stuck with a dead link :p

My Google-Fu is back. I discovered that the other trick is to search for the manufacturers part number, which is 442591

"Weathertech 442591" gave me a lot of hits, including one at Amazon for $79+$8 shipping. Only one was left so I snagged it quick, sorry. But you should be able to use that part number to both help search and to verify that you're looking at the correct item, even though sometimes it will say "does not fit this vehicle" when in fact it does.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
Se7enLC
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing