Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bill44
Hi all just wondering where to purchase dash mat in Australia,I live in QLD where the climate is subject to considerable change and the dash gets very hot.
I have been to the auto shops and as yet don't have anything for 2012 outback with all the extras.

Cheers bill
Edit Report

Today 11:10 AM - permalinkbill44
Hi to all.
I have just purchased a Subaru Outback 2012 2.5 I Premium and would like to know if door protection strips are available in Australia.
I am very concerned that I will get door damage to paint work, which happens in car parks a lot in Australia.

Cheers Bill

·
Registered
2011 Outback Limited 2.5i/2018 Crosstrek limited
4,860 Posts
bill44
Hi all just wondering where to purchase dash mat in Australia,I live in QLD where the climate is subject to considerable change and the dash gets very hot.
I have been to the auto shops and as yet don't have anything for 2012 outback with all the extras.

Cheers bill
Edit Report

Today 11:10 AM - permalinkbill44
Hi to all.
I have just purchased a Subaru Outback 2012 2.5 I Premium and would like to know if door protection strips are available in Australia.
I am very concerned that I will get door damage to paint work, which happens in car parks a lot in Australia.

Cheers Bill
I know how you feel about the accessories thing. You guys have great headlight protectors available for the 4th gen OB but we can't get them here in Canada...which really stinks. If you can't get them, you can get someone on this forum to order them and send them to you...or you could go to subaruonlineparts.com. They have them...under the protection section.

·
Registered
2012 Outback 2.5i
47 Posts
Also after a set of door protectors. Not available here in Australia from Subaru yet have seen them on Subaru parts on line in the States. Earlier model OB have them fitted to stop those car park dings. Appreciate a heads up if you find a local source.

Besides fitting the headlight protectors, also fitted the bonnet protector. From past experience, this is a worthwhile investment especially when travelling on outback roads. Pardon the pun!

Oldfella

·
Registered
2011 Outback Limited 2.5i/2018 Crosstrek limited
4,860 Posts
Also after a set of door protectors. Not available here in Australia from Subaru yet have seen them on Subaru parts on line in the States. Earlier model OB have them fitted to stop those car park dings. Appreciate a heads up if you find a local source.

Besides fitting the headlight protectors, also fitted the bonnet protector. From past experience, this is a worthwhile investment especially when travelling on outback roads. Pardon the pun!

Oldfella
...I'm Jealous...You have headling protectors and we don't. Is there any way I can get you to purchase a set and send them to me....PM me on this. Paypal is wonderful...

·
Registered
Tungsten 2017 2.5 Limited w Eyesight SOLD!
1,042 Posts
Just an FYI, the dash protector purchased from the USA will not fit the 'Down Under' model as we have lefthand drive over-here and you have righthand drive there...You have to find it in another country where they drive on the 'wrong side of the road'....:jester:

·
Registered
2012 Outback 2.5i
47 Posts
...I'm Jealous...You have headling protectors and we don't. Is there any way I can get you to purchase a set and send them to me....PM me on this. Paypal is wonderful...
G'day scoobydoo2,

I have sent you a PM.

Cheers,

Oldfella

·
Registered
2002 Outback Wagon 2.5L Auto Weather Package
1,971 Posts
Hmmm, if one is up to such arrangements, I'm in the market for some AUDM taillights (clear instead of amber lens). Should be off the shelf there, and from the looks of the Aussie units, they look correct with a USDM crosspiece.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts