·
Administrator
4,270 Posts
Paris, Illinois Zip Code 61944 :D

I still hold my local hospitals record for fattest baby: 16lbs. 10oz :p

·
Kiwi Moderator, ,
1,142 Posts
Born and currently living in Invercargill - small city at the southern tip of New Zealand's beautiful South Island.

Have also lived in Dunedin (NZ) - just a little north of Invercargill, and London (UK).

We are about 2 hours drive from Fiordland, 2 hours drive from Queenstown and just over 3 hours flying to Pacific Islands of Fiji and Rarotonga, and while it may look as if we are at the bottom of the world that does not mean we are completely isolated - Aussie's Gold Coast and cities of Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane are only about 3 hours flying time away, and it is often cheaper to go there than it is to fly to Auckland!!

Not a bad wee corner of the world - I do have one complaint however - we can't get OB XT's here!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Well, I was found under a rock somewhere in Chicago.:p

·
Registered
244 Posts
Skopje, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia. My parents moved to Oz when I was 18 months old, and I have lived in Oz ever since.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Van Der Bijl Park, in the Transvaal province of South Africa.

·
OBXT Moderator, ,
2,417 Posts
Providence, Rhode Island.

Allegedly, I was the last baby born at the Providence Lying-In Hospital before it was closed down and subsequently razed. I'm not sure what to make of that.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
About this Discussion
28 Replies
24 Participants
Kevin
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing