Subaru Outback Forums banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Outback 2.5i
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
And you'd more than likely have a check engine light if that were the case.

Noise suppressors for car audio systems have been a thing for as long as I can remember.

Cheap chargers for cell phones that are connected to the stereo through a wired connection are the most likely to introduce noise. Are you getting tunes through your phone while charging by any chance?

@Tishers pls help
see thats the funny thing... all the sudden it isnt whining anymore. im more worried about my dying problem now lol. and no check engine light at the moment. dash is clean as your grandmas playlists

·
Registered
Outback 2011 3.6R Premium
786 Posts
K
Good point. now excuse my ignorance but a misfire would be noticeable right? like id feel a wobble in acceleration or some timing would sound off? especially since its a manual. i really dont know im just asking lol
Depends how bad a misfire it is. You can get a misfire at idle and not above idle and these do not always set a check engine light BUT they can and often do cause a problem with charging.

I really can not know what your problems is but like the others we are trying to help you find the source of the problem.

Seagrass

21 - 22 of 22 Posts