Subaru Outback Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
'03 outback limited, '01 Outback Limited, '01 Legacy L wagon, '96 Legacy Brighton wagon
2,146 Posts
Would the Lemon Law apply to this car?

·
Registered
2013 Outback Limited, 2014 Legacy 2.5i
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Holy crap the Outback is done! Let's hope there are no issues on the 4hr ride home after picking it up tomorrow. Today will be 71 days at the dealer in NY, 133 days at the dealer since all this mess started.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Get yourself a Honda and be happy. I went through 3 Subaru’s and swore them off forever. We picked up a new Acura TSX wagon 8 years ago. It’s got 105k in it now. Totality if the problems have been 2 dead batteries, 4 dead door locked actuators, one cv axle and some wipers. This thing has been gas and go for close to a decade.

I love manual trans wagons and picked up an all original 2001.5 Audi S4 B5. It was so bad that I came across a blown up 2006 OBXT and said “eff it” even the myriad of problems Subaru’s have doesn’t hold a candle to the Audi. Now that I know what I’m getting myself into It feels a Little better about it. When I wanted a safe fun reliable car I was pissed. I could go on for hours but I’ll shut the **** up now and reiterate “get a Honda, or a Toyota for that matter. You’ll thank me later.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts