Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
'11 outback 2.5i premium '12 impreza sport limited
3,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its in port townsend, wa. i know there are plenty of people around seattle with outbacks, lots in oregon and so on. in the NW, as soon as your outta the big cities, every other car is a subaru. some of them have to be enthusiasts or whatever. the mud pit is back this year!

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
I'm not seeing the point of taking a brand new, stock Forester and intentionally abusing it in the mud for personal entertainment.
Warranty voiding, impossible to completely clean again, rolling over and damage to the vehicle are potential consequences. The driving is similar to what is done at a destruction derby.
I am very satisfied to know that I can go off road but I don't need to prove it.
What else do they do at the show?

·
Registered
3,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry, should have known better than to post this here. i keep forgetting its only old people who only care about resale value and getting the best price for a car.

·
Registered
'14 3.6R Outback
2,345 Posts
I'm not seeing the point of taking a brand new, stock Forester and intentionally abusing it in the mud for personal entertainment.
Warranty voiding, impossible to completely clean again, rolling over and damage to the vehicle are potential consequences. The driving is similar to what is done at a destruction derby.
I am very satisfied to know that I can go off road but I don't need to prove it.
What else do they do at the show?
But it can be very entertaining to watch others do this. Lighten up! :p

Obviously this is not the only attraction here since he said the "mud pit is back this year."

What else goes on here? I might have time to head over there for one day. bradze is there a link for an agenda or schedule?

·
Registered
3,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the guys at pacific import auto have been trying to get me to go for years. there's a huge car show, camping, the link explains it better than i can. hopefully the wife will go with since its not all wannabe thugs in slammed imprezas.

·
Registered
'14 3.6R Outback
2,345 Posts
Sadly I won't be able to make it. Let us know what it's like.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts