Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Outback of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Outback Limited 2.5i/2018 Crosstrek limited
4,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay...it's true confession time. I noticed that in the middle of the day there are sometimes upwards of 70 people viewing this thread. Now, we're not all unemployed...otherwise we wouldn't be able to afford these wonderful cars. So...who is reading this forum...or sneaking a read and post of/on this forum while on the job...come on...be honest now..

I am!

·
Registered
'03 Outback H6-3.0 Black Granite Pearl, base model with cold weather package and cloth seats.
1,074 Posts
Lunch break entertainment.

·
Registered
2014 2.5i Limited
950 Posts
mental health break

·
Registered
06 OBW 2.5, 05 Forester, had 03 H6 OBW
5,954 Posts
"Seems you've been missing a lot of work lately."

"Well, I wouldn't say I've been missing it"

Dave

·
Premium Member
2004 Outback Wagon, Mystic Blue Pearl
4,940 Posts
Working? Thats for suckers, I am viewing this post from my parents basement in my underwear.

·
Registered
2008 Subaru Outback 2.5i-Auto. 2013 Subaru Outback 2.5i CVT Premium, Cypress Green
548 Posts
Retired. The entire days scheduling is finally mine, all mine.

·
Registered
1998 Legacy Outback 2.5L
30 Posts
(Nice office Space quote CNY Dave!)

"Hi. I'm Brian...and I'm addicted to SubaruOutback.org. I can only go about an hour or so without it before I start to get the shakes."

·
Registered
4,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
(Nice office Space quote CNY Dave!)

"Hi. I'm Brian...and I'm addicted to SubaruOutback.org. I can only go about an hour or so without it before I start to get the shakes."
....and if you have an OB with the shakes...you can shake in unison...:D

·
Registered
2009 2.5i, H4, Auto.
838 Posts
Ever since the site went to the new ownership, I can't get this site to work for me at work. The site won't load and eventually times out. I don't think that it's the corporate firewall because that will instantly give me a message. This just times out.

Other autoguide forums work just fine for me at work. Anyone have any ideas? Until then, I'm stuck browsing at home.

·
Registered
4,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ever since the site went to the new ownership, I can't get this site to work for me at work. The site won't load and eventually times out. I don't think that it's the corporate firewall because that will instantly give me a message. This just times out.

Other autoguide forums work just fine for me at work. Anyone have any ideas? Until then, I'm stuck browsing at home.
uuhhh...they probably have it filtered out...how do I know? I am a tech coordinator at the school where I teach. I have set up a web filter so that students can not get into sites (by catagory) that are questionable, non productive, not educational etc. (including outback.org) Funny thing tho...my computer some how bypasses the filter...imagine that?

There is probably no way for you to get around the filter.

·
Registered
4,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
...c'mon people...middle of the work day and 75+ people viewing this forum?...you can't tell me you're not at work (unless you are sitting in your underwear in your parents basement:))

Tell the truth...

1 - 20 of 97 Posts