Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Outback of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are having a Free Air/Oil Separator Giveaway to show our appreciation to all our loyal customers! Drawing will be on August 3rd at 12:00pm, so better enter now! Best of luck in the drawing!

To Enter, Simply:
  1. Follow us on Facebook
    & Instagram!
  2. Sign up for our Newsletter
  3. Enter your contact information Here!

To see which year/make/models we offer AOS's for, please
Visit Here.

·
On the Super Mod Squad
2002 3.0 VDC Wag + 2018 2.5 Leg Ltd
27,104 Posts

·
Master Caster
🖤💔💙 3 Beautiful OBXTs
16,260 Posts
Yeah Cherry needs one of these. Everybody seems to rave about this set up. I must say, it's a good design. Frankie (of course) already has a CKE custom dual AOS set up. In the form of AVO and Cusco catch cans plumbed in an irregular fashion.

The Crawford is just a great, compact (well liked) design. I better enter. I can't afford retail on one of these things.

·
Master Caster
🖤💔💙 3 Beautiful OBXTs
16,260 Posts
I just enetered. It appears I can get a second entry if I "like" them on FaceBook.

tdck doesn't do FB, Its amazing...my apt complex has drawings all the time FB, is the ONLY entry method. N*tz*s

At least Crawford let me in without signing up with the Zuckercorn Dude.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just enetered. It appears I can get a second entry if I "like" them on FaceBook.

tdck doesn't do FB, Its amazing...my apt complex has drawings all the time FB, is the ONLY entry method. N*tz*s

At least Crawford let me in without signing up with the Zuckercorn Dude.

Sorry if there is confusion on the Facebook aspect. We are requesting that if you have a Facebook &/or Instagram, to follow us, as well as sign up for our Newsletter. All entries are through our giveaway app on our website though. This chooses one person at random for us. We post on all media pages we are signed up with, forums included. This way we can give as many people as possible a chance to win.

Glad you could enter :)

·
Master Caster
🖤💔💙 3 Beautiful OBXTs
16,260 Posts
Come On ... Not that I want a "worse" chance of winning, but there are many other XT guys that want this....

I can start a roll call if you want....

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We have been completely tied up with our move to Ontario, California from Oceanside, California. We apologize for not announcing the AOS Giveaway Winner sooner! The winner was Jennifer M. from Washington who drives a 2005 Subaru Legacy GT. Congrats Jennifer! Thank you everybody for your participation. Keep an eye out for our future giveaways and discounts!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts