Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Outback of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Subaru Outback Limited
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have a 17' Limited Outback. I'm looking to get Wind Deflectors or Rain, whatever there called. I'm not looking to spend over $100 for a set of them (front and rear)
Can someone point me a good option?

Thank you

·
Registered
'10 3.6R Outback Limited, 2zr swapped Toyota Yaris track toy, '12 Mazda3 skyactiv
743 Posts
I've used the in channel ones from Rock Auto which were around $65 CAD before shipping. IIRC they are made by AVS.

The fit wasn't perfect as they seemed about a quarter inch too big, but I was able to make them work with grinding them down slightly. I've had them installed for about 6 months now and they work well and the window goes up and down without issue.

In channel ones are slightly harder to install then the over door versions. Depending on your comfort level I would order accordingly. I prefer the cleaner look of the in channel version but they are not available for every car model.

·
Registered
'17 Outback Limited 3.6R in Venetian Red.
609 Posts
Check out C&C Car Worx, I've had them on my car before. The are very affordable with good quality that look good. The only reason I switched to the Subaru wind deflectors is that they have a much wider sweep and look better to me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts