Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Outback of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2016 3.6 Limited with ES
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
There's been some talk about car charging, how much juice the native USB ports put out and suggestions bantered around on how to get phones or devices charged and how fast can it been done.

I've been using Anker products for a long time and they are GTG for car chargers, wall charges, power banks and especially cables. I use their stuff daily and it stands up and performs as advertised.

My Karma will be a new NIB car charger of your choice that I will send you through either Anker or Amazon as a gift. I don't know what device you have or how many watts it takes to charge or even what your expectations are for a charger so you're on your own for picking the charger. You pick the charger and I will get it to you. I personally like USB C/PD outputs for the fast charging time but like underwear, the decision on what style you wear, if anything, is up to you.

Rules:

1. You have to be a member with at least 100 posts.
2. If you want to enter just post the next sequential number after the person above you. If Brucey posts as unlucky #1, then the next person will post by saying something like, "I'm #2 and this is a great karma." and so on.
3. I'll leave this open through Oct 10 and then I'll ask a neighbor, the grocery clerk or perhaps the cat to give me a number between 1 and what the last one is.

Good luck!

Update:

I went to Ace this morning to have a key made and I asked the cashier to give me random number. She gave me #4.

@HeyChris had #4 so the Anker car charger of his choice is is.

·
Registered
2010 Outback 3.6R 2014 Legacy 2.5i
3,105 Posts
I sue a dell USB-C charger it can provide a fat 65W for any device attached to it

·
Administrator
1,373 Posts
#4.... 👹

·
Registered
'22 Outback Limited XT Abyss Blue
574 Posts
And I'll take #6. Fully agree with Rub on on the Anker cables - no more flaky connections or cable heads coming off.

·
Super Moderator
Outback 2011 3.6R Premium
2,857 Posts
I will be the first international entrant and I believe I will be #8.

Where is @Brucey anyway?

Reactions: HeyChris

·
Super Moderator
2016 3.6 Limited with ES
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
BTTT.

·
Super Moderator
2016 3.6 Limited with ES
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
BTTT

·
Registered
457 Posts
Excited to claim #15.

Number 15 signifies new beginnings, fresh starts, advancement, mind renewal, re-evaluation, rejuvenation, and remolding.

·
Premium Member
2020 White Limited Hybrid
471 Posts
I guess it's #17 for me - great idea

1 - 20 of 39 Posts