Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Outback of the Month Challenge!
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2016 3.6 Limited with ES
3,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Last BTTT before we end this at midnight.

·
On the Super Mod Squad
2002 3.0 VDC Wag + 2018 2.5 Leg Ltd
27,171 Posts
#18 ? and I blame @Rub, who blames @Brucey

who blames the man in the sky.

·
Registered
2016 Outback 2.5i Premium w/ Eyesight
328 Posts
I guess #19 for me. Thanks. I like Anker stuff too. Never had an issue with them.

·
Administrator
1,486 Posts
I'm an Android guy, but USB C optioned is the only way to go these days...

I can't believe I one something more than a jury summons... Nice!

....Update:

I went to Ace this morning to have a key made and I asked the cashier to give me random number. She gave me #4.

@HeyChris had #4 so the Anker car charger of his choice is is.

Reactions: Marcinho

·
Super Moderator
2016 3.6 Limited with ES
3,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
I'm an Android guy, but USB C optioned is the only way to go these days...

I can't believe I one something more than a jury summons... Nice!

The choice is completely yours although a charger that is USB C/PD is a game changer for fast charging. I'm running a 'droid and it's a fast recharge. And if you use Anker power banks, some of them (bc of capacity) only have a USB C/PD input (some have both USB A and C/PD) otherwise you'd be charging them for a day vs hours.

The days of the 5W charger are long gone and 12W and up is the only way to go.

·
On the Super Mod Squad
27,171 Posts
Great choice! I use the same one.

PM me your address and we'll get this taken care of.
@HeyChris this is obviously a trap, he is going to send you a Buble' Halloween cd, to poison your mind with joy joy feelings.

• Haha
Reactions: HeyChris

·
Super Moderator
2016 3.6 Limited with ES
3,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
@HeyChris this is obviously a trap, he is going to send you a Buble' Halloween cd, to poison your mind with joy joy feelings.
I actually went to see Buble. The man is not pretentious and just someone who considers himself lucky that he was discovered and he gets to perform. Very entertaining. If you knew what to Google and where to search on Youtube, you might find me and Buble together for a moment or two.

He's a big hockey fan and one of his "star requests" among the few that he supposedly has is for a signed hockey puck from the team captain if the arena hosts NHL hockey.

·
On the Super Mod Squad
27,171 Posts
  • Haha
Reactions: HeyChris

·
Registered
328 Posts
This thread has inspired me. LOL I've been having nighttime charging issues with my phone and my wife's. Sometimes they just charge to 50% or 70%. Then we have to plug them in during the day. So I got a Anker Charger USB-C 36W wall charger and Anker 6ft USB-C to USB-C cables. The cables are on sale too. Hopefully that fixes my issue!

·
On the Super Mod Squad
27,171 Posts
This thread has inspired me. LOL I've been having nighttime charging issues with my phone and my wife's. Sometimes they just charge to 50% or 70%. Then we have to plug them in during the day. So I got a Anker Charger USB-C 36W wall charger and Anker 6ft USB-C to USB-C cables. The cables are on sale too. Hopefully that fixes my issue!
are you linking it to the dash (where the phone and head unit may hunt each-other forever)?

or the other ports behind or in the the arm rest center console (where it is just for plain charging) ?

·
Registered
328 Posts
are you linking it to the dash (where the phone and head unit may hunt each-other forever)?

or the other ports behind or in the the arm rest center console (where it is just for plain charging) ?
Nope. I got a wall charger. Actually, it turns out I got the wrong charger for my device. My bad. I'll get the other one shortly.

·
On the Super Mod Squad
27,171 Posts
21 - 39 of 39 Posts