Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems like the other Midwest states and major cities are fairly well represented. Wisconsin, not so much.

Based on all of the Subies on the road around here, there HAS to be someone other than me from Wisconsin on this board.

Show yourselves!

·
Registered
My car: 2002 Forester L, 2.5l, 4spd auto... Other half's car: 2006 LL Bean Outback, 3.0l, 5spd auto
22 Posts
Wisconsin is a big state... seems we are pretty spread out.

North Central WI here (Near the big city of Abbotsford, LOL)

2006 LL Bean Outback
2002 Forester

·
Registered
2017 Outback Premium 2.5 with Eyesight. 19mm Rear Sway Bar. Steering Dampener Lock Down. HID upgrade from retrofit source.
181 Posts
I'm from Wisconsin, around the Madison area. (Monona and Cottage Grove). Currently reside in New York though.

·
Registered
2010 Outback 2.5I, 2001 Outback H4 5 speed (RIP)
11 Posts
Manitowoc here. My wife has had a 2010 Outback for about 5 years, and I just bought a 2001 5 speed Outback. Once hers is paid off we will likely pick up a newer Crosstrek and I'll take over the 2010, and make an offroader out of my 01.

I tell my 7 year old he better take care of the 2010, as he may be driving it some day!

·
Registered
2012 Outback
6 Posts
I'm in Sun Prairie, WI. Just moved back to Wisconsin from Minnesota where there was a pretty big Subaru scene. I've noticed a few modified Subaru's in the Madison area.

Does anyone have recommendations for independent repair shops on the east side of Madison/Sun Prairie/Waunakee? I do some towing and want to have my brake fluid flushed/changed soon. I'll also be replacing my brake pads with Hawk HPS 5.0 pads. Looking for improved performance over stock which this should help with.

Attachments

·
Registered
2018 Outback 3.6R Limited 50th Anniversary
72 Posts
Nice boat! I'm in Fitchburg... let's go boating.... :D If I wasn't planning on moving back to the Rockies, I'd buy a boat myself living in WI.

Any of you know some really fun roads to get my new Outback dirty? Right now it's just caked in bugs and that's doesn't make it look cool. :(

·
Registered
2018 Outback 3.6R Limited 50th Anniversary
72 Posts
Would be fun to all get together for a cookout and some sand volleyball or something sometime this summer! I'm hosting Monopoly game night this Saturday....

·
Registered
2017 Subaru Outback, 2.5l, Limited Trim Package, 18" Stock wheels. No extras... YET!
96 Posts
So... my OB is registered in WI, I will always be a WI Guy... but I married a FIB... and so... we live across the border in enemy turf, but we make it back to WI as much as possible... Camping is WAY better in WI!

·
SubaruOutback.org Founder
2018 Outbacks, Grey Premium & Silver Limited
4,806 Posts
I moved to Saint Nazianz, Wisconsin July 2, 2018. I'm from east central (nearly southern) Illinois so don't call me a FIB! :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
2019 Outback Premium 2.5
7 Posts
After 42 years of driving Volvo exclusively ....went off the reservation and bought a 2019 Outback. Lovin' every minute of it !

Iron River, Wis reporting in. I'm looking for a used set of four snow tires on rims for the Outback now, if you know of any give a shout.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts