Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Outback. I ordered the special model which has round tires.
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, looking for a full size spare. Doesn't have to have a tire on it. Let me know what you have. I go back and forth from Southeastern PA to the Delaware beaches all the time so let me know if you somewhat local to that.

This is the wheel design I'm looking for. Thanks!

·
On the Super Mod Squad
2002 Pair: 3.0 VDC Wag & 2.5 Limited Sedan
25,769 Posts
probably easy to search a pick / pull,
or a paid junk yard with pics for the exact rim you are looking for. = $35 at a pick/ pull. maybe $45 at a paid junk yard.

in PA: PMP is a subaru specialty yard. (not just turbos)

and Harry's has 3 big pick / pulls between Philly / Hazleton.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I actually live right down the road from a Harry’s. Just trying to find the time to head over.

·
On the Super Mod Squad
2002 Pair: 3.0 VDC Wag & 2.5 Limited Sedan
25,769 Posts
Thanks! I actually live right down the road from a Harry’s. Just trying to find the time to head over.

I went to the big one in hazleton a few years back.

2015-19 maybe hard to find in a pick / pull,...as they might get all sent to real junk yards, and parts warehouses that break them fast,...

too new for the cheap skate unwashed masses to get $25 matching snow tire rims to make beater the ultimate winter driving machine. ...(or beach driving machine)..

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I went to the big one in hazleton a few years back.

2015-19 maybe hard to find in a pick / pull,...as they might get all sent to real junk yards, and parts warehouses that break them fast,...

too new for the cheap skate unwashed masses to get $25 matching snow tire rims to make beater the ultimate winter driving machine. ...(or beach driving machine)..

Worth a shot though. Every time I go to any type of yard I come home with something, then I hate myself later as I complain that I don't have enough room in the garage haha.

·
Registered
'18 Outback Touring 3.6R, '11 Legacy 3.6R Limited. '11 WRX not stock
371 Posts
If your running 225 60-18 tires I have 1 Bridgestone Dueler which has 1000 miles on it. I'm in Central Jersey.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks but currently running Wildpeak 245/65R17

1 - 7 of 7 Posts