Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTB: 15" Alloy Wheel for 1997 Outback

I'm trying to track down a full size spare for my 1997 Legacy Outback, looking for a 15" alloy wheel, preferably with a tire in decent enough shape to use as a spare. I'm located in southern california and willing to drive a reasonable distance. Let me know what you have, thanks.

·
Registered
99 OTBK 5MT, 2014 OTBK 6MT
89 Posts
Where in SoCal?

I have a set of four 6 spoke alloys with Nexen tires, decent shape, came off my 99 OB. I would say $50 a piece, you take all four $150. Your choice. I am in the High Desert- Antelope Valley:)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ventura county - got any pictures of the tread on those tires? Which nexen are they? All 4 of mine are pretty low on life, if yours are in good enough shape I might want to buy all 4 to use as my drivers and save 1 of mine for a spare and lose the others on ebay. Let me know.

·
Registered
99 OTBK 5MT, 2014 OTBK 6MT
89 Posts
Trying to add pics, but it is being a PITA, resized them for web done below 1MB, but still won't load:(

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for posting the pictures! I'm definitely interested, just trying to figure out a way to get over to Lancaster without too much hassle, I'm in the middle of moving up to the Goleta area so things are a little hectic. Let me see what I can come up with in the next couple days.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.