Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Our 4th of July contest is live! Enter HERE for your chance to win a $400 Walmart gift card.
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Outback of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2018 2.5i Limited w/EyeSight
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a set of 17" wheels for a winter swap set. Based in southern NH, can pick up pretty much anywhere in new england!

EDIT: To add more details, I'm looking for a 17x7 set with 5x114.3 pattern and offset as close to the stock +55 as possible

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello. I was planning to post that I have 4 17 inch rims from 2015 Outback premium and saw your post. Replaced ours with limited rims. These rims still have the TPMSs attached. In good shape, no curb hits and not bent. They have about 25,000 miles on them. Would take $300 for the set. Live in NJ. I believe shipping would be about $100.

Attachments

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello. I was planning to post that I have 4 17 inch rims from 2015 Outback premium and saw your post. Replaced ours with limited rims. These rims still have the TPMSs attached. In good shape, no curb hits and not bent. They have about 25,000 miles on them. Would take $300 for the set. Live in NJ. I believe shipping would be about $100.
PM sent

·
On the Super Mod Squad
2002 3.0 VDC Wag + 2018 2.5 Leg Ltd
26,851 Posts
people with less then 10 or 15? posts can not exchange PMs (a antispam idea from administrator, ...can't quick fix it, I tried with them once)

so @vip00 you might send your email to @AKnitster and then wait for a email. as AKnitster may not be able to pm.

and when looking you need 15-18 outback or legacy rims, 2014 and older had a different lug pattern. (forester and impreza, / crosstreks have different years for that changeover)

you did not specify,...and I had to look at your earlier posts.

= you can click the link next to the question mark in my signature and tell everyone what you got, so you don't have to type it again.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
people with less then 10 or 15? posts can not exchange PMs (a antispam idea from administrator, ...can't quick fix it, I tried with them once)

so @vip00 you might send your email to @AKnitster and then wait for a email. as AKnitster may not be able to pm.

and when looking you need 15-18 outback or legacy rims, 2014 and older had a different lug pattern. (forester and impreza, / crosstreks have different years for that changeover)

you did not specify,...and I had to look at your earlier posts.

= you can click the link next to the question mark in my signature and tell everyone what you got, so you don't have to type it again.
Thanks for the tip! I did send my email in my PM. I wasn't aware of the 5x100 -> 5x114.3 transition at the time I made the post, I'll update it.

·
On the Super Mod Squad
26,851 Posts
Thanks for the tip! I did send my email in my PM. I wasn't aware of the 5x100 -> 5x114.3 transition at the time I made the post, I'll update it.
finding cast offs like you are looking for, and AK posted with TPMS are hard to come by,...and I would drive a couple hours to get them.

I mean I don't see them for 2015 and newer cars on here, or on craigslist...because I think subaru people looking for snow rims get nice aftermarkets for their warmer season rims ,...or cheapo aftermarkets for their snow rims.

_____
on a similar topic: cheapest snow tire sales come up in November. (probably get the local shops to compete with the big online ones).

·
Registered
37 Posts
Agree with previous poster. $300 is a STEAL for 2015-2017-compatible stock wheels with TPMS. I used to drive from NY/NYC to Southern NH almost weekly and would not hesitate to do so if I didn't just pick up four wheels already!

·
On the Super Mod Squad
26,851 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi

Do you still have your 17” 2015 + Outback Premium wheels for sale? I live in Maryland and could save you the hassle of shipping?

Thanks,

Supertone

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.