Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I caught a raccoon last night on the highway doing 70, and lost my left fog lamp to him. Of course he couldn't have taken out the pitted + worn lens, no... and I'd just gotten the matching SUS fog grill too!:(
Anyway, if someone has the left lamp, or either one if the brackets can be swapped, I'm in the market. Recommendations for upgrades taken, too!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi,
I have one lamp at home. I will check and see which side it is. It is used with some pitting but I don't think it has any cracks.
As far as upgrades, I installed some Hella FF200's and they are pretty good.

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, stitebunny. Any chance you've looked at it yet?

·
Registered
103 Posts
i am running two left's in mine... gravel took the right out a couple months back and i couldn't find another one for the life of me. bolted in funny, but will work for now.
I have heard/ seen people replacing them with hella 500 series 6' fogs looks pretty legit imo.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I do have one but not sure which side it is. If you pm me an email or phone number i can send you a picture. I cant seem to upload it on here. If you are facing the lense, the adjustment point is on the upper right corner. And it looks like there might be an L near that tab.

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Update: purchased, thanks! Thread may be closed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
3 Participants
stitebunny
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing