Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2000 OB limtited/ 2003 WRX
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need an auto front differential case, or a complete front diff with casing.
Please let me know what you have available.

I'm located in Tampa, FL. That way if someone is local, I can beat shipping charges.
Will do shipping if needed.

·
Premium Member
I has car.
4,621 Posts
I have several to choose from, I could sell you the whole trans ready to bolt in for pretty much the same price as the diff (about $250). Don't really like separating them as it makes the trans unsellable except for scrap, plus it's time+messyness to separate them.

I'm in TN so unless you wanna make a road trip it'll need to be shipped.

·
Registered
2000 OB limtited/ 2003 WRX
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Waiting to hear back from him, seems like a good guy. I'm ready to buy whenever he responds to me.

·
Premium Member
I has car.
4,621 Posts
Sorry guys. . . this new house is kicking my butt and for some reason this domain doesn't load well from work (long complicated techy issue that's beyond me) and no internet at the old house.

Email best, [email protected]. That I can reply to from my phone :)

·
Premium Member
I has car.
4,621 Posts
Looks like freight on a 300lb pallet to Tampa 33631 (I just picked a zip at random) for terminal pickup (meaning you'll need to drive to the carrier's depot somewhere in Tampa to collect it) is about $170. Probably about the same if it's delivered to a commercial address with dock or fork truck. It'll be more if shipped to a residential addy and it'll have to be somewhere that an 18-wheeler can get into and out of.

I'll go $400 shipped for a complete unit if you wanna do that. Mileage on any of them will be 150-200k but all are known good units from wrecks. One had the diff bearings replaced by the subaru dealer within the last 50k (local car, I pulled the service history on it).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.