Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Outback H6 3.0L
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to replace the passenger mirror on my Outback but really would rather not have to pay to get it painted.

So if anyone has a Seamist Green passenger side mirror (heated) kicking around I would be interested in buying it. I am in Canada, but shipping it in a box via USPS is fine with me.

·
Registered
2002 Outback VDC H6
431 Posts
I am looking to replace the passenger mirror on my Outback but really would rather not have to pay to get it painted.

So if anyone has a Seamist Green passenger side mirror (heated) kicking around I would be interested in buying it. I am in Canada, but shipping it in a box via USPS is fine with me.
If you can find one cheap in another color, you can get the paint in an aerosol can at your local parts store for less than 20. It's super easy to paint yourself and a fun project. Might save you some searching and money....

I did it on mine earlier this year

·
Registered
2003 Outback H6 3.0L
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was considering doing it. I have a mirror in the wrong color (teal green) so maybe I will give it a go.

Did you just get the single stage paint? Or did you do a base/clearcoat paint job?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.